VN - Ren'Py - Wishes [v0.91] [mushi]

1. 2.00 star(s)

massifteetees

This game is on my watch list since it was posted to this website and... not many things have changed since then. The artstyle is very nice, but other than that, it is not interesting at all. The characters are the usual tropes, and there's a barely a story. You found a genie lamp, and fuck girls, and that's pretty much it in a nutshell. I don't understand how this developer has so many follow on patreon for something shallow like this.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Nemo8526

OK art, I like the anime-style.

OK premise. Find a genie lamp in your school. Hmm.

I was looking forward to what was coming... then I hit pay-gated content on the FIRST choice. Ugh.

So that killed it for me. Deleted.

I suggest playing 'High Jinx' instead.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

privitude

I'd do 3.5 stars if the ratings supported that. Overall pretty good, not great. Good premise, really nice art, no broken English. That said, it's extremely short, to the point that some of its ending happens almost immediately after your first decision. Feels like a demo.

But what's actually there is really good.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

CluelessNobody

Short and so-so in quality. It's nice that lines are voiced, but there's some inconsistency in terms of how much of a line is read off, and some lines didn't seem to have voicing at all.

I probably would just drop this without saying anything, but the use of AI art leads to a dropoff in visual quality. Again, I probably wouldn't care that much, but it is obvious that this is not solely a passion project, but one that the creator is trying to monetize. Monetizing a project (despite being on this site) is not something I have a problem with, but it does raise the standard I expect. The sloppy AI art and overall lack of polish give me an impression of half-assed work to try to rush updates out the door, and if there's one thing I will not abide from creators wanting me (or the audience in general) to compensate their work, it's half-assing said work.

Depending on your tastes and standards, could be worth your time, but I would not say this is worth any amount of money as-is.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

aboveeighteenyears

Cute game. The three main girls look fine and their voice actors sound great. And the teacher looks like a good next addition.

Looking forward to the non-wish Harem ending where MC continues sleuthing with Kirigiri. If I wait long enough, maybe the genie ending will be free too.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Isman

I played a few Mushi games this week and liked most of them.
    And Wishes is my favorite among these games, the girls are sexy and the voice actors do a good job. That's why I give the highest rating possible.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

sinran987654321

Rating/Review
    Average so far, but potential to be more depending on dev.

Ver 3.0 Content is very short:

- Can be finished under 30 mins and less

- Feels more like an introduction to a more choice heavy dating sim VN, then a short VN

- Not memorable characters, each character has one personality which is based on their archetype.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Has 3 fetishes (Invisibility, X-ray Vision/See-through clothes, Attractiveness/harem/a bit of mind control)

- Only one sex scene for each fetish except for Attractiveness/harem/a bit of mind control, which has 1-2 depending on route.

- Apparently has 5 endings, but I only got 4 and one route being WIP

Suggestions for future improvement
    If dev plan to add more content and not finalize this project after finishing the WIP 2nd Ashley's sex scene route, then
  8. 5.00 star(s)

alex211

I haven't seen anyone rate this even though it's been out for awhile, so I figured I'd give it the first rating! VERSION 0.3

Story: 3/5 It's your standard cliche, MC gets some kind of magical help to fuck girls. Nothing too in-depth thus far, but does it really need to be? We're here to jerk off to cute girls.

Art: 5/5 Just take a quick look at the screenshots. The art looks amazing and is well drawn. The girls are hot and unique enough that they don't all look samey.

Characters: 3/5 Again the story is average, the characters are a bit average. There isn't exactly a lot here character wise. They're pretty stereotypical and you can guess what kind of personality they have on character design alone. That's not really a bad thing though, and the VA's do a good enough job that you aren't taken out of it like some VN's. Perhaps future updates will flesh them out more.

Gameplay: 3/5 It's a visual novel. Not much gameplay here. But what is here are the choices. And the choices don't have much affect here either. That being said unlike other games, at least the choices send you on different paths for the girls and are more than just flavor text like some games. This could change in the future however!

Overall rating: 5/5
    While I gave it pretty average scores regarding most of the content, I think that this isn't a game that needs a WOW story and WOW characters. I think it works perfectly as what it is. And that's a story about 3 cute girls and hot sex scenes. The art is great and the VA are good compared to most. The only downside to playing this game if you like the art and come into this expecting just a fap, are the really long times it takes to update. The updates are slow, but if you come back to this game now and then it's a fun time.