EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
"LGBT inclusivity" Can you spell the words 'virtue signaling'? Its cool that you include other kinds of people in your stories and games, but to state it like that is just lame. It also invites criticism from these zealots, i can already hear their cries. "Why didnt you include the LGBT+? there are more kinds of people than just the LGBT." You see how pointless it is?

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
"LGBT inclusivity" Can you spell the words 'virtue signaling'? Its cool that you include other kinds of people in your stories and games, but to state it like that is just lame. It also invites criticism from these zealots, i can already hear their cries. "Why didnt you include the LGBT+? there are more kinds of people than just the LGBT." You see how pointless it is?
I wont go much into it, but the dev also is a BLM supporter.

• Haha
Reactions: alandria2236

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
If enough people buy this game a dlc will be made. along with other modes depending on how many people get the game, so yeah, I'd recomend purchasing the game but it doesn't matter, I'm not your mom.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
If enough people buy this game a dlc will be made. along with other modes depending on how many people get the game, so yeah, I'd recomend purchasing the game but it doesn't matter, I'm not your mom.
Seriously? Holding back adding too the games expansion based on sales? When they say they will add DLC >IF< it makes enough sales. They littearlly are sayying. "I already have extra content more or less done, but I wont add it unless I meet this certain Goal."

Aug 25, 2017
Seriously? Holding back adding too the games expansion based on sales? When they say they will add DLC >IF< it makes enough sales. They littearlly are sayying. "I already have extra content more or less done, but I wont add it unless I meet this certain Goal."
I'm not sure where you're getting this idea that the content is already made and just being held back. It's overwhelmingly more likely that the developer hasn't made much progress on that extra content and needs the game to make enough money to justify spending the time on that instead of getting another job. Game development is hard and nobody has all the time in the world.

Reactions: Ton54

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I'm not sure where you're getting this idea that the content is already made and just being held back. It's overwhelmingly more likely that the developer hasn't made much progress on that extra content and needs the game to make enough money to justify spending the time on that instead of getting another job. Game development is hard and nobody has all the time in the world.
If they were confident enough in their work they wouldn't need to make ultimatums to get sales, Bottled Starlight ALREADY has good faith in game making with String Tyranty, helping with HoP, and RunesOP being fun. They shouldn't need to make the statement at all.

This to me just screams "I already got it made, but withhold it for money." They KNOW their games are well received cus we can see the passion and love in them and they are fun, so to have to state that sounds fishy.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
it's so a dev of the game can pay off their student debt. if they can pay off their debt, they'll make the dlc.
I'll just give ya the roadmap image so you can see the goals yourself.

sugarlesstonicwater

Sep 5, 2023
If they were confident enough in their work they wouldn't need to make ultimatums to get sales, Bottled Starlight ALREADY has good faith in game making with String Tyranty, helping with HoP, and RunesOP being fun. They shouldn't need to make the statement at all.

This to me just screams "I already got it made, but withhold it for money." They KNOW their games are well received cus we can see the passion and love in them and they are fun, so to have to state that sounds fishy.
I'm an outsider to their public reception but if they want to milk extra dollars out of their product, i do not see a problem in that. It's a business venture after all and people who are already their fan can stomach bigger price tags due to their loyalty.

idk, how would you make money if you're them?

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I see TF game, I am obligated to ask if there's bimbofication to know whether or not I should play it.
Nope, at least not traditional bimbo content. All but one of the bad ends involve being enslaved mentally to love a vampire. In one you get turned into horny demons, who just by sexual promiscuity might count as bimbos?

Alfi7643

Jul 4, 2021
A question...

So here I have some charm of wolves and they all listed as "charm" with the character's name on it and I can put 3 gems on it.
but the other charms were listed as "armor" and there's no name on it.

Why is that, do I need to do something with the charm so it'll be registered as "charm" and not "armor"?

IMG_20231204_031604.jpg

IMG_20231204_032031.jpg

IMG_20231204_032053.jpg

Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021
A question...

So here I have some charm of wolves and they all listed as "charm" with the character's name on it and I can put 3 gems on it.
but the other charms were listed as "armor" and there's no name on it.

Why is that, do I need to do something with the charm so it'll be registered as "charm" and not "armor"?

View attachment 3139811

View attachment 3139812

View attachment 3139813
Charms that have name next to them are "attuned" - they give you extra stats and you can put gems in them.
To get them you must fight few battles while wearing "basic" charm (the ones under "Armor" type)

Reactions: Alfi7643

正常向的我

Jan 16, 2022
while playing demo,i can get a item named grandma's defeat mixture,but when it changes to 1.00 version,i dont know how to get a item like this.pls someone tells me,thks