VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
If anyone is a donator on Team Borsch Patreon, can that person please post some info of their latest post they made AND the date of their latest post....cause i need to know how much slacking we are dealing with.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
If anyone is a donator on Team Borsch Patreon, can that person please post some info of their latest post they made AND the date of their latest post....cause i need to know how much slacking we are dealing with.
Last post was in May 29 at 7:44pm. I'm not a patron (for God's sake!) but I sure they post "Sorry we're working!" as they always do.

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018

Once upon a time there was a boy named Sammy. Sammy Stone. Everyone who saw him liked him, but most of all his grandmother. She used to tell him fairy tales, especially when he was sick and couldn’t sleep well. Oh, she knew a lot of tales about Snow White and the Dwarfs, about Little Mermaid and about Cinderella, but his favorite one was about Little Red Riding-Hood and the Wolf. Maybe it was this story that influenced his decision to become a hunter and fight against the creatures of darkness. Who knows?..
We just wanted to say, that on the 30th of June you will be able to check it yourself. We came up to the final line and Mr. Beef promises more arts in terms of every hundred letters than usual. And it will be really hot!

Thanks for your support, it’s very important for us and keep us going!

Death0rGl0ry

Jul 7, 2018
How is it that the English in the Changelog and the other copy pasted posts from their Patreon page is pretty good. Yet in-game it's fucking diabolical, to the point that many sentences make little (or no) sense :/

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How is it that the English in the Changelog and the other copy pasted posts from their Patreon page is pretty good. Yet in-game it's fucking diabolical, to the point that many sentences make little (or no) sense :/
different writers.

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes