VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
So the update seems to only give a bad ending which is started by Lucy biting you and turning you into a vampire. IF you do not let Lucy to bite you, you will only get errors. So take the save provided the previous page and let Lucy to bite you.

Content is sad 2 mins of clicking enter and "sleep" a couple of times to continue clicking enter. Few good short animations.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
That's how you create a quality novella-game for adults.
Well, obviously they didn't follow their own advice. It's sad that a game with this much potential is just rotting and only getting placeholder updates just to show that it isn't dead (yet). Hopefully this will one day take a turn for the better, but at this rate it's not worth taking another look at it for at least a year.

Just saying complaining about a free game is like talking to a wall. No point of doing it.
Sadly that's what a lot of people tend to do. And although I can totally understand that you're disappointed when a promising game takes a turn for the worse like that, beggars still can't be choosers.

Reactions: Gh0st48 and F9Zoney

darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
Ok so we need a Fix so you can talk to Jack.??
otherwise its just dead in the water.like its gonna be until...god knows when

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
The last time i played this was maybe 2018 or beginning of 2019, let me guees, boys, this game still has no scenes with our tomboy?

Reactions: papragu

spritzgebaeck

Jun 25, 2018
Another game you should avoid because it comes from a russian developer that is just milking it for money. Sad. Graphics are nice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xttr

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Well, the scene with Jack isn't half bad, not gonna lie.

Way too long of a wait for such little progress though.

Can't be arsed to enable the console to be able to talk to jack, when there is only the new scene anyway.

Reactions: papragu

romaher

Dec 6, 2017
Well, the scene with Jack isn't half bad, not gonna lie.

Way too long of a wait for such little progress though.

Can't be arsed to enable the console to be able to talk to jack, when there is only the new scene anyway.
how get that scene? after curing that blondie chick and send her butt to railway station the game has no content or i am missing something?

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes