VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Wookiean

Jan 3, 2020
This game is really good. The mechanics, the art, but i still hope it brings more NSFW scenes in the next updates. There's not too much of them in the game, and they're very few compared to the content that the game has :/

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
You need to uncomment the following variable in the file /game/000_peremennie.py
#$poohotimsa=True
Change it to
$poohotimsa=True
thanks, that did the trick.

But sadly there is fuck all to do. Send Jack to the cemetery once, look for a lost recipe page, when found brew a new elixir and you have to get jack new gear. This is currently not working and the quest says to send her to mop up at the old cemetery.

Holy shit this game is a clusterfuck.

romaher

Dec 6, 2017
thanks, that did the trick.

But sadly there is fuck all to do. Send Jack to the cemetery once, look for a lost recipe page, when found brew a new elixir and you have to get jack new gear. This is currently not working and the quest says to send her to mop up at the old cemetery.

Holy shit this game is a clusterfuck.
yeh we need to know whats next

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So,i need to start this game again from the start to avoid bugs,any1 have some walkthrigh , i need it with boris and others...

Reactions: lerolerdo

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
I really love this game, but with this update even starting a new game gives me an error everytime I try to talk with Jack in her room. Anybody help??
I have the same problem, however the solution given by Alphex solved the problem, tnxx

Last edited:
Reactions: lerolerdo

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so that wolf fucking jack scene posted a few pages back isn't in the game yet?

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
You need to uncomment the following variable in the file /game/000_peremennie.py
#$poohotimsa=True
Change it to
$poohotimsa=True
found the file but cant find the line. And my file is a .rpy instead of .py. Am i looking in the wrong spot?

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes