VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
this game could be SO GOOD, the artwork, the animations are amongst the best I have ever seen in a game! Super soundtrack.

Why, oh, why, do the devs treat it so poorly? No updates, crappy Gameplay, no storyline progression and terrible translations. This could be amongst the very best out there..

kamecurame

Sep 9, 2018
Pc: Mega
Mac: Mega

So, here it is finally! Not an update and not a game either. It's too small to consider an update, but it's good manned with content. You won't find game play here – no options to choice, but it's fine illustration of your previous choices. Just keep calm and watch. Hope, you'll enjoy it!

This time to reach the content let Vampire bite Sam.
Link is down... reup anyone?

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
are there saves true the ending and away to get the soap for jack or cheats for the soaps and beer exetra like gold and other?????

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
I finish this game, constantly some problems with each new update. I’m tired of starting anew the game in which events occur in a chaotic way. Updates come out irregularly and they are too short. Here again, a mistake.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jvdw92

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I cannot believe this, I started the game again from
beggining and I got the same bug when speaking with Jack...

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The art was great in this update, the situation too

Too bad it was just a dream though, I mean it's a bad ending so go all the way, make Sam forces on Jack for real since it's fucked from now on anyway. It would have been a nice addition to the previous update if it came at the end of april like it was supposed to, because 3 months for this yeah wtf.

Reactions: fartface2

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Any1 have saves that work? I meant the scenes with Jack...On svscomics , they added this game with a save version.What is that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any1 have saves that work? I meant the scenes with Jack...
what scnes? if you want wolf scene then use save file posted earlier, if you want bath, masturbation etc then you need to wait.

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
Kinda sad how they made it, it was forced, it felt forced so it wasnt even entertaining. Bah what kind of bad ending even is this, you fuck jack in your dreams same way you had illusion BJ from "jack", they didnt even make it in such way like he fuck him same way at the same time he did while dreaming about it and they show jack after he also became vampire going for schwarz but no actuall action included unless its supposed to be for bad ending 2. I dont want to see any endings now if we arent even in the middle of corruption progress. Its like you would watch LotR 1 first 5 min and then skipped to LotR 3 ending without knowing any story of it theres like no actuall entertainment that way, bad choice for pleasing patrons.

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes