VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Any1 have saves that work? I meant the scenes with Jack...On svscomics , they added this game with a save version.What is that?
They probably just took the savegames from here, i posted some a hot minute ago.

Anyway, here are savegames from "update", scenes included.

Two files, because the majority of them is on the old release version. If they don't work, let me know.

D

Deleted member 914647

Does anybody know that when the bar owner asks to buy and take some flowers to the old area of the city to some girl, then I grabbed some flowers from the other map with the forests, but I can't find where to take these flowers, there are no other area on the map. Then it is Marys flat at the hole where I can't access because at night I can't go to the hole. And I can't take more tasks because it said I am already in progress. Also it is normal that at the top left side of the screen which looks like menus, the clock, jack face and a notebook but if I click on them nothing happens?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anybody know that when the bar owner asks to buy and take some flowers to the old area of the city to some girl, then I grabbed some flowers from the other map with the forests, but I can't find where to take these flowers, there are no other area on the map. Then it is Marys flat at the hole where I can't access because at night I can't go to the hole. And I can't take more tasks because it said I am already in progress. Also it is normal that at the top left side of the screen which looks like menus, the clock, jack face and a notebook but if I click on them nothing happens?
you need to go to that slum area at proper time of day (try every hr after waking up and reading mail) and give flowers to mary. clock is supposed to move time forward and jack's portrait is supposed to show her state (uncle's same) and notebook current quests.

D

Deleted member 914647

you need to go to that slum area at proper time of day (try every hr after waking up and reading mail) and give flowers to mary. clock is supposed to move time forward and jack's portrait is supposed to show her state (uncle's same) and notebook current quests.
Thank you! :)

D

Deleted member 2088186

Amazing game. Really looking forward to more content, though (and I could be wrong), it seems to have taken nearly three years to get this far in the story, so I'm thinking come back in another three years before we get some real Jack action??

Regardless, to me, this game has just the right amount of everything :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Amazing game. Really looking forward to more content, though (and I could be wrong), it seems to have taken nearly three years to get this far in the story, so I'm thinking come back in another three years before we get some real Jack action??

Regardless, to me, this game has just the right amount of everything :)
actually besides vampire path content is from last year or year before that.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019

Check out my Postings #1,724 and #1,726 to complete both the Mary & Lucy scenarios

For the Mary situation DO NOT go the cheap route for the flowers... because if you get the most expensive ones Mary will offer to treat your injuries in the future...

Last edited:

Mvest

Sep 24, 2018
So I'm not sure why but anytime I try to talk to jack in the room right when i begin it get an error message anytime i try to talk to her
You´re running the mac version right? Same thing happended to me. Seems to be a bug in this update. The previous versions are ok. Anyone with programming skills, feel free to tell if/how the error can be fixed. "
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
  File "game/locations_alchemy.rpy", line 351, in script
    menu:
  File "/private/var/folders/db/rn0kv_h9259263vnzwyxxqtr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/88E4125C-1CA1-493F-A4D9-03A96034EB27/d/WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_MAC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "/private/var/folders/db/rn0kv_h9259263vnzwyxxqtr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/88E4125C-1CA1-493F-A4D9-03A96034EB27/d/WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_MAC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 855, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "/private/var/folders/db/rn0kv_h9259263vnzwyxxqtr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/88E4125C-1CA1-493F-A4D9-03A96034EB27/d/WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_MAC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/private/var/folders/db/rn0kv_h9259263vnzwyxxqtr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/88E4125C-1CA1-493F-A4D9-03A96034EB27/d/WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_MAC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/locations_alchemy.rpy", line 355, in <module>
    "{size=+4}\"Go hunting now, Jack!\"{/size}" if poohotimsa:
NameError: name 'poohotimsa' is not defined
" )

Reactions: stal1234
2.70 star(s) 61 Votes