VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

shijans

May 4, 2020
it is bad ending, to continue game you need to exorcise vampire and to advance in game you need to do crypt.
Hmm I don't understand:) I've started the Crypt quest, met with vampire. Then caught Lucy in the rain after Cupid invted vampire into house. When I go to the quest with music and dancing with VamLucy it ends bad (Also, at this moment I needed to make new potion for monocular). No options were presented that can be used to "exorcise". One thing was about Lucy's husband but it also didn't worked. Maybe I need to do some stuff before entering the Crypt? (south Cemetary was 23% at that time)

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Hmm I don't understand:) I've started the Crypt quest, met with vampire. Then caught Lucy in the rain after Cupid invted vampire into house. When I go to the quest with music and dancing with VamLucy it ends bad (Also, at this moment I needed to make new potion for monocular). No options were presented that can be used to "exorcise". One thing was about Lucy's husband but it also didn't worked. Maybe I need to do some stuff before entering the Crypt? (south Cemetary was 23% at that time)

To avoid the BAD ENDING... DO NOT let Lucy bite you

shijans

May 4, 2020
To avoid the BAD ENDING... DO NOT let Lucy bite you
Hmm, but she will come to my apartment and will bite me anyway without anything to make. When you refuse to have sex. She will come and bite, when you will "Stop the act" she will come and bite without any options.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Hmm, but she will come to my apartment and will bite me anyway without anything to make. When you refuse to have sex. She will come and bite, when you will "Stop the act" she will come and bite without any options.

After you Stop the act you have to: [/Remind her about Louis, then return to your rooms, & visit Jack's room in the morning, to begin the preparations for the exorcism, it will be completed by the end of the day.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Terrygun

shijans

May 4, 2020
After you Stop the act you have to: [/Remind her about Louis, then return to your rooms, & visit Jack's room in the morning, to begin the preparations for the exorcism, it will be completed by the end of the day.]
Hah) I've done this:) stopped the act->reminded about Louis-> went to sleep -> she bited me )

shijans

May 4, 2020
I think I found the problem. The quest is time limited and I just got in "time" when she will bite me but this is the same time when I need to sleep to exorcise Lucy :D

ggwaputs

Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys! Is there some sort of mod there or console command? I am using android btw. Just gold mod is what i am interested in.

shijans

May 4, 2020
I found one more thing. When Jack cannot go to the cemetery anymore it is not possible to start vampire quest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I found one more thing. When Jack cannot go to the cemetery anymore it is not possible to start vampire quest.
yep, if ignores vampire's lair until has explored cemetery too much then is locked out and has to restart/load earlier save.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am new to this website and new to the game. Just wanted to have unlimited gold (prolly by activating console cmd on android? And probably read through any walkthrough thats available.
not unlimited gold but 1 way is to edit save on saveeditor.com and add gold when needed (unlimited like 1m gold might break game).

morionum

May 25, 2017
i have the quest to send jack to mop up at the cemetery, but i dont have that option, how do I do this?

bootybruh

Jun 20, 2020
Guys anyone know why I can't goto CREEPY WOODLAND or why I can't even click on my character's stats and quest book?

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
i have the quest to send jack to mop up at the cemetery, but i dont have that option, how do I do this?
Quote possible that you're at the end of the current available content of the game. From memory I think the most you can complete is 23%?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is cemetery at 23%? have you done goldmine quest? rescued that miner dwarf after he vanished? banished vampire?

if only 1 of 4 is yes and it's 1st then you need to start over.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes