VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I just saw a note on PATREON site... about a new Poll for a swimsuit training outfit...

I pray to the powers that be that they DO NOT choose a swimsuit (hopefully it's a bikini:sneaky::D) that would be considered PERIOD APPROPRIATE for the late 1800's... SHUDDER...SHUDDER...SHUDDER :sick::sick::sick:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
swimming? like where? either all waters are filled by monsters or more or less polluted.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
october/november if somewhat normal schedule.

yea uncle and jack go from start of train to end and kill monsters during that.
Of course there should also be at least a couple more corruption pitstops (handjob... titfuck... &/or blowjob) that have to have our beloved Jack involved in them...hehehe:love::ROFLMAO::sneaky::devilish: or maybe even Boris having a Boxlunch like from the March calendar.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when i play the game, my old saves always appears, anyone know how i can fix the problem
1. delete saves from *game*\game-folder and also c:\users\*user*\appdata\roaming\renpy and from there delete witch trainer hunter-*some number folder. if you aren't windows user then search via googler/etc where renpy stores saves.

Reactions: pollonalamente

pollonalamente

Sep 10, 2020
1. delete saves from *game*\game-folder and also c:\users\*user*\appdata\roaming\renpy and from there delete witch trainer hunter-*some number folder. if you aren't windows user then search via googler/etc where renpy stores saves.
ty, you save my fap

madishe

Dec 6, 2019
There are a lot of ways how to extend the game. Even new ideas might be found in the old books - like Sherlock, Agata Christy and etc.... That would be a double kill - known story with some lewd stuff, but no.... Team Borscht even slower than Akabur.
I've checked some 2dcg stuff and have to admit this one is in my top, but the speed of developing is dissapointing.... any help we can provide those poor guys to increase the speed?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes