VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I need a walkthrough
Follow this quote

Finally the walkthrough is ready.
I hope it helps!!!
Nothing that special, like its very good art, but doesn't have colour.
When i see something of your interest i will post it. But not for now
More importantly than new CG's, are they bug fixing?, are they conscious of the bug that prevents to get the Witch Hunter Gear before May 14th?.

Reactions: Safkol

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
I haven't seen Boris at all and I just fought the Vampire lady for the first time at the crypt.
I downloaded my version from the Dev's Patreon link but is it different from the one here?

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
I haven't seen Boris at all and I just fought the Vampire lady for the first time at the crypt.
I downloaded my version from the Dev's Patreon link but is it different from the one here?
Oh wait, I'm playing v.35, not Epidemic, no wonder.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh wait, I'm playing v.35, not Epidemic, no wonder.
if mine is only at patreon version then it's odd otherwise you meet boris when you hang out at city and then later he requests your help on clearing mine.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019

Also... in order to be able to meet Boris, Schwarz has to have asked you to ""Remind"" Boris about the payment of his debt being due soon...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also... in order to be able to meet Boris, Schwarz has to have asked you to ""Remind"" Boris about the payment of his debt being due soon...
nah, 1st meet is when boris is selling stuff at city.

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
Looks like updates to this game are few and far between. Seems like the last one was in April. Does that hopefully mean that they put a lot of content into each update? I actually prefer that to having an update like once a month with only incremental new content.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes