VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Thanks! Would someone be able to say if this game is still roughly in its beginnings, or maybe close to what would be a 1.0, or maybe like halfway through?
Take a look at my Posting #2,285 for my thoughts about how much I think should be needed to finish this game. I love the art and the premise for this game.:love::love::love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks! Would someone be able to say if this game is still roughly in its beginnings, or maybe close to what would be a 1.0, or maybe like halfway through?
if goal is to get into "jack's" pants then early/midgame otherwise anything between beginning and close to ready.

Reactions: Terrygun

will4

Jan 4, 2020
can you tell how to cheat money and ingredients? Because I don't know or maybe tell me which variable is for each thing? Thanks
Look ingame how much money you have. Lets say 425 bucks, and you should be able to find the variable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Look ingame how much money you have. Lets say 425 bucks, and you should be able to find the variable.
and same thing on most ingredients (golden nuts is 1 thing I didn't figure). some aren't in game yet so can't be added.

Extractur

Aug 9, 2020
Does anyone know how many ending there is or is there only one? I got the ending of Sam turned to a vampire and went turned Jack into one as well.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Does anyone know how many ending there is or is there only one? I got the ending of Sam turned to a vampire and went turned Jack into one as well.

Only the 1 - BAD ENDING to close out the Lucy storyline for now... The game should be nowhere near being completed in my opinion.

Reactions: yumyymm

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
I met at this game in July 2018
since then I found the art of this game to be one of the best in this style of game.
then I saw this image and since then we have never had a glimpse of the real potential that this game has.
it's really a shame the disregard of the developers.
another hallowen arrived and no jack for us

Erch0

Sep 1, 2020
I met at this game in July 2018
since then I found the art of this game to be one of the best in this style of game.
then I saw this image and since then we have never had a glimpse of the real potential that this game has.
it's really a shame the disregard of the developers.
another hallowen arrived and no jack for us
Is this a part of game becuase never had this scene..?

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
Is this a part of game becuase never had this scene..?
They have plenty of art that was never in this game. This scene was promised for halloween 2018, still missed. They promise a mass circus location(and posted some art an year ago), alchemy expansion with new mechanic.. all we got is a new page of alchemy with only 1 working recipe lel

Erch0

Sep 1, 2020
Hey man
They have plenty of art that was never in this game. This scene was promised for halloween 2018, still missed. They promise a mass circus location(and posted some art an year ago), alchemy expansion with new mechanic.. all we got is a new page of alchemy with only 1 working recipe lel
True man... This game can be succsesfull like Princes trainer By Akabur... but they keep delaying and wait for something speciall...

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes