VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020

It was a bit unexpected even for us, but...
Once there lived a little Mermaid. She felt herself very lonely in the river she used to live in. And the only thing she dreamed about was a pair of legs...true love, real friends and...a cute cottage somewhere in Hampton...
And what came out of it and what our characters have to do with it, you will find in our new update, which we are going to release on the 15th of December.
What else will follow?
Exciting adventures for Sam and Jack.
New interactive location which you can rich by train.
Unforgettable railway trip.
New art and animated scenes for Sam.
Jack loses her innocence (almost), if you let it to happen.
Buenisimo

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
Could you tell me what all those scenes depict?, i really can't bother to grind through this game for nothing.

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
There's more to the game than what I described. Once the next update drops, I recommend giving it a go. It's strangely the game I have the most interest in both art and story wise.
Yeah me too. I really like the Art and Jack herself. But when i hear it has stupid scenes like sleeping ones or the bad ending one, i immediately lose interest. Ciri Trainer looked also nice but it had literally the same shit. You get to watch her fuck monsters and shit like that.
Who. The. Fuck. wants those kind of scenes?

Reactions: xhagast and Jarul

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah me too. I really like the Art and Jack herself. But when i hear it has stupid scenes like sleeping ones or the bad ending one, i immediately lose interest. Ciri Trainer looked also nice but it had literally the same shit. You get to watch her fuck monsters and shit like that.
Who. The. Fuck. wants those kind of scenes?
I dont have something to say about your question, but im only writting this to say that your photo is creeping me out

Reactions: grandal wow

Neviem12

Oct 14, 2020
Hello everyone
I have problem with save/load in android version
I cant find options at all where is they?
Its just my problem or all android? Help me pleas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
someone help me? how do i install save? in which folder?

My game Is PC version
copy save to *gamename\game\saves folder, if no that folder than start game and then save game and then close game and copy save to folder mentioned.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes