VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
are you guys having some bug when you start the game... saying multiple lines are defined

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
hi guys,

i played the 0.3-version and have some questions.
i could only raise one stat, the hunting state for jack for one step.
are there more options to raise stats?
is there a need to drink alkohol for sam? i drunk some days but there was no chance in the drinker-stat (3 steps) and i spare the money (and stopped drinking) and the only thing that happend was a whiny cupid, that asked me to drink another shot? are there any reactions implemented when you drink - for stats or so?

thx

Reactions: F9Zoney

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
hi guys,

i played the 0.3-version and have some questions.
i could only raise one stat, the hunting state for jack for one step.
are there more options to raise stats?
is there a need to drink alkohol for sam? i drunk some days but there was no chance in the drinker-stat (3 steps) and i spare the money (and stopped drinking) and the only thing that happend was a whiny cupid, that asked me to drink another shot? are there any reactions implemented when you drink - for stats or so?

thx
When Sam is drunk he's more lewd, so... an example, when you sneak to Jacks room at night and start jerking off, if your drunk, you can cum on Jack, if your not he will say he does not want to wake her up so you can pick this option.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well the update was pretty good, since the last version didn't have a lick of sexuaility to it. (besides the BJ you can get from Penny)

Now we got a few scenes with Penny, including full on animated fucking, and a few scenes with Jack including jerking off on her while she sleeps. (a big 'Hunter's Brew' thumbs up from me) We also got some deep throating assistance from the asian sisters, that was fun. (looking forward to sticking it to the rough sister, she seems like an anal kind of gal)

There is a bit of trouble with the a few scenes not being translated yet, including the last North Cemetery mission and the first Southern Cemetery mission.

Overall not a bad update, and I'm hoping to see more implemented with Jack sleeping, making potions using your cum for Jack to drink, and tricking Jack into sexual situations. Corruption isn't truly implemented yet, but I can see the fringes of what may come.

Reactions: JaggedJaw
D

Deleted member 482284

After sending Jack to the south cemetery (25% done)
After he returns. All the language changes to Russian. How do I fix this?

osmossis

Nov 11, 2017
After sending Jack to the south cemetery (25% done)
After he returns. All the language changes to Russian. How do I fix this?
You don't. The report will be in russian(it either bug or incomplete asset) then game will return to english, the same will happen after first north assigment.

D

Deleted member 482284

Where do I get this scene. I am at 25% south cemetry completed and i havent got it yet?

D

Deleted member 482284

You don't. The report will be in russian(it either bug or incomplete asset) then game will return to english, the same will happen after first north assigment.
I have never gotten the circus scene only the sister scenes and the jack training scenes. How do I know the game has been finished?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes