VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
While your post has validity and is applicable in alot of cases, its not applicable in all. I am a former supporter of this team and would HAPPILY support them again. However, I just cant. They releases maybe 1 "update" per year and 1-2 "not an update" per year if we are lucky. The game is 3+ years old and there is just no progress or much to even do. Yes, Covid is a thing and people are encountering horrible hardships and troubles, however, this dev group has been this way long before covid. I check back here to see if they are taking this "seriously" yet and properly developing the game, until then people should be aware of their practices. The games progress just doesnt warrant support at the current level, despite the art being amazing.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
While I feel with you as a former patreon, I'm also a patreon myself, and for a lot of other games too - There are delays across almost all of the games I follow, both big games and small ones.
So that the team have had other delays before covid can of cause not be excused - But delays these days because of sickness and covid is really common. That is kind of my point.

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Covid sicknesses are common, correct and that's heartbreaking. But this teams delays are also common, that's why they are getting the reaction here they are getting. I wish them well as a human being, but its hard to support them in bad times if there were never any good times to fall back on.

CaptainDegenerate

Dec 31, 2019
If people have not noticed yet - There are delays across the whole industry because of Covid-19.

People whining here on f95, especially people not paying to support in the first place and just looking for the next 'easy wank' from whatever game they are following should go find something more meaningful to do, perhaps a job? and come back to help support any developers in here. Its really not an easy job being a game H-game developer, especially in these times.

Please look at what is going on in the world instead of just sitting here and crying like small kids
Phew, I guess these guys must be on death's door since they've apparently been affected by Covid-19 for the past three years.

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, dear patrons. We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New year.
Thank you for your kind words of support. In turn, we hope that you will be able to avoid this strange and terrible disease. After more than a half-moon of hell, we're fine, if that's what you can call it.
Thoughts drift apart and barely focus on the script grid. Jump, silly cat, jump... The update build continues. There will be more news in the coming days.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes