VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Let me lift everyone's spirits (and shift the discussion) with something more enjoyable. Some concept art! Some interesting designs for our Jack and what could've/should've been. What do you think?

Edit: It's not new content, it's concept art from Patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Let me lift everyone's spirits (and shift the discussion) with something more enjoyable. Some concept art! Some interesting designs for our Jack and what could've/should've been. What do you think?

Edit: It's not new content, it's concept art from Patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Concept arts look good but people at this point want news about the new update or how long until it will come out

Reactions: Jarul

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "thevoid089, publicación: 4910632, miembro: 1981553"]
Las artes conceptuales se ven bien, pero la gente en este momento quiere noticias sobre la nueva actualización o cuánto tiempo hasta que saldrá.
[/ CITAR]
esta buenísimo ya quiero que salga la actualización

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You're a tough crowd to please :rolleyes:
Nah! We are very easy to please, but Borsch was very slow to develop game and the last update was like half a year ago and until now we still don't have any news about the next one
Concept arts was great but will they be use in the game or was it just "concept"? Jack was great yet we still need more story revolve around her and his uncle, and we need the romance between them to be further and reach to another level: Jack need to crack and need to start to head over heels for his uncle's dong already and need to open up with the relationship more too
3 years and we will reach year 4 this Sep 2021 soon, so why the game still didn't going anywhere?

will4

Jan 4, 2020
I do enjoy a slow burn, but after so many years the fire is almost gone
What fire ? There is only some warm coal left. Covid might have affected them privat and financially. But as some other people already mentioned, they have done that long before Covid. This game could have been as great as Summertime Saga etc. if they just put the time into it. Lets say 4 updates a year and i am sure they would get enough support to live of it. I don't know what their problem is, maybe just laziness or they just don't care. Either way, its fine. There are other great games and developer who are worth to support.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What fire ? There is only some warm coal left. Covid might have affected them privat and financially. But as some other people already mentioned, they have done that long before Covid. This game could have been as great as Summertime Saga etc. if they just put the time into it. Lets say 4 updates a year and i am sure they would get enough support to live of it. I don't know what their problem is, maybe just laziness or they just don't care. Either way, its fine. There are other great games and developer who are worth to support.
3 updates a year could have saving them and their game, and even if they want to only release 2 updates a year they could and should have adding more content like some other top games on the site having a very long playtime and many sex scenes each updates
I think they either saw how easy money the supporters giving them so they decide to lay back and milking it, or that they didn't have time because real life work, or that there are some problem between members of the develop's team,... But overall the "slow burn" wasn't being handle well, the excitement for their game slowly gone down and many other games came out with more interesting story and sex in it that worth to be care for

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
You have to "Send Jack to Hunt". On the Map that opens, click on the Cemetery / Crypt or whatever that is right above The Scroll that says "South Side X % Completed" on it.

Maybe you are not able to send Jack hunting yet? If so, keep doing his / her quests and until you are able. I have Southside completed 30%.

I will attach all my saves. They are a lot, but you can see via the date and time which is the newest etc.

Made a save before all scenes that are worthwile imho.

If you guys are not people to unzip the file (i use 7zip for everything), renaming it to .zip or .rar should do the trick.

Progress is done as far as the current update (0.3+) allows.

Also, i cheated to get money, i couldn't be bothered otherwise.
Wich save doesn’t lead to the bad ending?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes