VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So in short this game need NTR tag from now on, and Borsch should just giving statement that this game was just NTR game, no matter how much you tried in the end you will got cucked and Jack will having sex with other while giving Sam and players the middle finger for wasting time and effort with unavoidable NTR
What is the point then?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Either Jack lose her virginity to her uncle or no deal, if it was just NTR game then no point in wasting 4 years for it
Whatever you like. With this particular scene I'm pretty certain it won't be uncle to pop that cherry (which I'm personally happy for).

She has little to do with Boris.My tips: Jack and the male vampire,or Jack and Penny(with strapon).
Penny seems okish plot-wise but for me that would be a huge waste of a scene. Losing innocence to a woman barely counts. Male vampire makes sense although for some reason I'm not a fan of those vampires. Boris already had some adventure with her and asked Sam to bring her to him again so I find it pretty realistic although it's probably something much more tame. Maybe that bartender and our landlord. Would be cool.

So in short this game need NTR tag from now on, and Borsch should just giving statement that this game was just NTR game, no matter how much you tried in the end you will got cucked and Jack will having sex with other while giving Sam and players the middle finger for wasting time and effort with unavoidable NTR
What is the point then?
The point is - it's avoidable. You choose what you like.

• Angry
Reactions: GTK/HLK

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Whatever you like. With this particular scene I'm pretty certain it won't be uncle to pop that cherry (which I'm personally happy for).

Penny seems okish plot-wise but for me that would be a huge waste of a scene. Losing innocence to a woman barely counts. Male vampire makes sense although for some reason I'm not a fan of those vampires. Boris already had some adventure with her and asked Sam to bring her to him again so I find it pretty realistic although it's probably something much more tame. Maybe that bartender and our landlord. Would be cool.

The point is - it's avoidable. You choose what you like.
Schwarzenhold not likely, there is no rape between the tags.Boris? You remember what Sam reacted.Maybe Jack will go to the bordello again,and seduces she of the owner?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Schwarzenhold not likely, there is no rape between the tags.Boris? You remember what Sam reacted.Maybe Jack will go to the bordello again,and seduces she of the owner?
She might get drunk or drugged in a way. Quite a few options there. I could think of a few sensible ideas to make Boris work. Bordello seems a bit too extreme and out of character. But maybe. It's all just ideas and we'll have to wait and see

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
She might get drunk or drugged in a way. Quite a few options there. I could think of a few sensible ideas to make Boris work. Bordello seems a bit too extreme and out of character. But maybe. It's all just ideas and we'll have to wait and see

If Jack is drunk or drugged, anything is possible, but i think,it’s too alien to the story.Ok,we waiting.And i hope we are not disappointed again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
End of the month
yea sure.

What is the point then?
why would need ntr? uncle is after jack's ass not hisher heart.

Huevgad00

Jan 17, 2021
Hey guys , sorry for silly question but how do i open console in game ? I’m playing on MacBook Pro
I really don’t know how to do it lol XD

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
I just want to use cheat codes but got no idea how it works in general :(
idk how it works on MAC, but on windows it's: game folder/renpy/common/00.console.rpy find 108 line change:"config.console = False" from False to True. In game press shift + o to open console.

Reactions: Huevgad00

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
After all this time it has to be good. Right? Right??

I just hope it isn't as rushed and as poorly scripted as the 'bad end' that was in the last update. It just didn't really fit and needs more time in the oven. Hopefully they plan to go back and expand on it.

Who am I kidding.

Anyway fingers crossed the update is as juicy as they make it out to be. 17 animations is pretty decent.

Edit: My bad not 17 animations, just 17 shots. Let's just hope it isn't the only one!

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
34B663BE-4345-40E0-B025-CAC34F920663.png
Not sure what exactly this means for the scene but I am tempering my expectations that we,in fact, Might not get to fuck her in the next update. Can really understand what they are trying to say here either.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 990857
Not sure what exactly this means for the scene but I am tempering my expectations that we,in fact, Might not get to fuck her in the next update. Can really understand what they are trying to say here either.
1 thing for sure is that it would not be something people should have any high expectation consider the roundabout way Dev hint about it. Could be that Jack lost her virginity physical or just mentally, or she could got anal sex instead of vaginal sex which still count as "lose virginity"
Overall take it with the grain of salt just in case you got "blue balls" again, and consider someone suggesting the unavoidable NTR between Jack and Sam...yeah, not too high about it...

Last edited:
Reactions: stansalino

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
who ask about console command. But it's only on russian, so you must to translate this:
#Алхимические компоненты
# Alchemical components
# Количество бухла.
$ booze = 5
#Дубовый мох.
$mohh = 0
#Кора ивы.
$korr = 0
#Кладбищенская крапива
$gravenet=0
#Корень мандрагоры
$mandra=0
#Сперма гуля
$spermghu=0
#Дрожжи
$yeast=0
#Сахар
$sugar=0
#Лимон
$lemon=0
#Капуста
$cabbage=0
#Аконит
$acco=0
#Белладонна
$bella=0

#Могильный прах
$prah=0

#Золотые орехи.
$orehi=0

#Винный камень
$winestones=0

#Пещерные грибы
$dungmoosh=0

#Яблоко дубовика.
$dubapple=0

#Рыбий жир
$fishoil=0

#Хвоя
$needles=0

#Пижма
$tansy=0

#Корица
$cinnamon=0

#Яблочный Сок
$apjuice=0

#Морковка
$carrot=0

#Уголь
$charcoal=0

#Слизь слизней
$cgoo=0

#Сало
$tallow=0

#Могильный прах
$coffind=0

#Белый гриб
$palemoosh=0

#пот кузнеца
$blacksmith=0

#Шпинат
$spinach=0

#Белена
$henbane=0

#Иглы ежа
$hspike=0

#чешуя хамелеона
$chameleon=0

#Зелье удачи
$luckyp=0

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
sam's an active voyeur so he'd be cool with ntr.. question is will they implement it or go a different direction... problem with jack SHEZ IN2 WOMEN.. sigh!!!
i don't know... oh those sexy little mushrooms looool

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
sam's an active voyeur so he'd be cool with ntr.. question is will they implement it or go a different direction... problem with jack SHEZ IN2 WOMEN.. sigh!!!
i don't know... oh those sexy little mushrooms looool

Maybe she is into women... Ooorrr...... MAYBE she only thinks that she should be into women, because she believes that she has been cursed. And she'll turn to her LOVING (hehehe:devilish::sneaky::devilish::sneaky::devilish::sneaky:) Uncle for comfort and support...

Or just mmmaaayyybbbeee... Jack's developing corruption will let HIM/HER decide to go for broke and end up PLAYING for & with BOTH TEAMS...;):D:love:(y) Just think of the possibilities... hehehe

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes