2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
2021 01.16.
Dev : Update is coming!
We : Okay, but when?
Dev : End of the month!
2021 01.29.
Dev : Update date. February 6 (one week).
Somebody has a question?Nobody?Thanks.Waiting the transfers!
See I believe there is a translation problem here. What they really wanted to say is that they will sober up and get back to work on the game end of month. Give the tiny update one week should be enough to release..

please prove me wrong, Team Borsch..

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you upload the update to here. If it isn’t uploaded right away I’ll try to get it and upload.
you can't, you upload it to for example to mega and report op to get mod's action attention that there is update and post link on that report.

Last edited:
Reactions: OGRey

wasp252

Mar 30, 2018
the graphics are ok but the game itself was not appealing to me. i stuck early on to find boris on the streets i searched and searched and i gave up

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
Is Jack and MC a couple ? are they like officialy together ? otherwise i dont understand people complaining about NTR
Yeah it's not like he's in love with her. He just wants to perv on her and/or bang her. I don't think he would have a problem with others getting some as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is Jack and MC a couple ? are they like officialy together ? otherwise i dont understand people complaining about NTR
nope at least so far, uncle just wants to get into jack's pants with his dick and maybe get jack out of idea that she was born right way as female not as male. uncle loves only his bottles besides money so with opportunity rising i'm quite sure he would put jack into bordello to earn money for him.

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
I really liked their overall idea that MC lets the undead steadily corrupt Jack by letting them grope and strip her each mission to the cemetery. Really hope they continue this story arch. its "wrong" but...So much fun :)
Yeah, pretty much the main appeal of the game for me.

Reactions: jan.spam

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
I don't know, there were two clowns with psychopathic heads in the cemetery who scared him. For the circus, there was the story of jubilee who ate the fruit but she must have been dead by now, like the white lady who had to return to her grave.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes