VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Stan Rise

Aug 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "KitsuneG, сообщение: 5083214, участник: 509480"]
Мм, я полагаю, это недоразумение, я просто болтаю о разработчиках и о том, как они будут тянуть время даже в дату выпуска ^ _ ^
[/ QUOTE]
Да пидары они все

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
end of the month!!!
That would be too bold, even for them.

If they delay it, i think they will delay it to the weekend.

As much as i love shitting on them because of their god awful "time that went by / Update Ratio", i gotta admit that i really enjoy this game.

Bummer that it takes ages for updates to come along, and when they do, they are rather short in terms of actual content.

I would actually be willing to be a Patron, but they are just taking the piss at this point.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
That would be too bold, even for them.

If they delay it, i think they will delay it to the weekend.

As much as i love shitting on them because of their god awful "time that went by / Update Ratio", i gotta admit that i really enjoy this game.

Bummer that it takes ages for updates to come along, and when they do, they are rather short in terms of actual content.

I would actually be willing to be a Patron, but they are just taking the piss at this point.
I agree. I find the plot and the art of this game incredible. I think this game had enormous potential, but due to the negligence of the developers it is becoming a the library story. and I stopped being a patron because of these constant delays.

don't forget that this update was supposed to be in December and we are already in February and nothing.

wait for scenes from the next chapter ...

Reactions: Terrygun

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Dawn, I was going to join the patron for this game. I am glad, I decided to read the posts here first. I will probably make an one time donation, once they finish the game.
That's how any people with a brain should have done in these cases where developers just delay release new update but still charging monthly funding without missing anything, you only giving support and money WHEN they delivering on time and if they don't then stop the money

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes