VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
monthly, and they got 5 different "tiers" ranging from 1 dollar to 30 - you only get instant access to the update if you pay 5 bucks, the one dollar tier has to wait a week longer

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
is there any patreon that can check if they have delayed again in the comments in their latest post?

wondering since it's the 10th now for me. and yes i know they suck. :alien:

AnnaCir

Nov 11, 2018
monthly, and they got 5 different "tiers" ranging from 1 dollar to 30 - you only get instant access to the update if you pay 5 bucks, the one dollar tier has to wait a week longer
usually i get 10$ one for help some, and get it the day come out... but next time will wait more longer to pay new patron

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
Alright, will we get the content update today? And I believe they know what they have with them and are hustling with it. Tomboy, corruption and the pretty good character design of Jack, they hooked me quite well with these. If they released and updated regularly with decent chunks of content. I am sure they will have over 1k in patrons, easily.

Reactions: S1cK

duckerton

Dec 1, 2019
I'm ready to be dissapointed, if after months of delaying they end up postponing day by day it's not a good sign

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think we should wait until the end of this day to see if the update will come out or if Team Borsch would use another excuse, overall they failed their promise again

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
From what I understood, they have lost the programmer and it is as if they continued with the book "programming for dummies".
Fatally it takes longer

Reactions: Terrygun

AkiraXIII

Jan 14, 2020
They can set a goal saying what they need more income to hire a new programmer, but instead, they decide to do things dumb way.
Or at least they can ask for advice from a community or other game devs.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes