VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes
Jul 7, 2018

DEVELOPMENT RUMORS

Greetings, dear patrons! Soon it will be a year as we are making our project for you. We are going to mark this little, but proud date, and to gladden you with little, but hot update. And then we are going to take a small pause in the story development and to focus efforts on the game-play model.

Here is a little teaser for you. Yes, in is Lucy, and yes, she is waiting for Sam. Why and what for…well, you’ll find it out in new update.

And now – welcome to our kitchen – or why in all takes us so long. As you may know, there are three of us, making this project for you. And we all are very different, with different work speeds and different endurance limits. Sometimes we need some rest, and sometimes have to do an official job. And all this stuff usually happen in different time. But when we finally manage to meet together – magic starts…First we create and clothe in words the story-line, or we watch new illustrations of our artist, and then the story borns. And when everything is almost ready, new idea suddenly comes. It is so fresh and so perfectly supplements the current moment, that we have immediately to insert it in. But here turns on, that for this part we need another background, and another music, and change the dialog here, yes, and there too…so, everything starts from the beginning. The only thing, that excuses us, is - we are trying our best to make this game for you. And we are very grateful to all of you, who is…was…or going to support us!

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
"We still have some work to complete, so the first link will appear on the 4th of september, right on the project's birthday"

Well, at least we got a date now. Looking forward to it.

wint____

Jul 9, 2018
This game is weird. The good kind of weird. I quite like the plot and the two main characters. They're interesting and original. It looks akabur-ish so it looks great. There seems to be plenty of things to do and whatnot, at least when it will all be available.

But it's also very light on sexual content almost a year after the first alpha release (apparently september of 2017). It's just a little too slow and grindy and I either don't get what some things do or they do nothing (like the goggles).

Not much else to say except I'm gonna need to harm myself with a lot of patience on this one it looks like.
This is correct

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I absolutely love the premises and potential of this game, what blocks me from supporting is the incredibly slow development of new content.

Sep 24, 2017
seems that what most of what is new is mostly just new scenes, which is nice considering that this game was really lacking in that area of events. A lot of it was just going, "Jack go explore the cemetery and have this "brave potion" to help and whatever happens... happens."

Reactions: Jstain

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
its almost always with the russian|sng developers, good promising start that make u feel like something great is going to happen and then.... nothing, its good that the last time i have seen another tendetion in a few games, but in 50% of cases its true.

Reactions: Voilsh and Jstain

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
its almost always with the russian|sng developers, good promising start that make u feel like something great is going to happen and then.... nothing, its good that the last time i have seen another tendetion in a few games, but in 50% of cases its true.
Russian developers like to milk their supporters for sure. Just look at Akabur's Star Channel and Sad Crab's Innocent Witches.
Instead of creating a dedicated fanbase with solid and frequent updates, they love to blue ball and sucker in people with disposable incomes that will forget they subbed to their Patreon. Always with some lame ass excuse for light updates too.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
So the Update was one Graveyard Adventure with Jack and one mediocre Scene with Lucy? Or am i missing something?

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
0.4 and jack still has the pure rating..(none except the hunting rating changed) for a 0.4 trainer game that is pretty strange.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So i cant accept the Lucy request? i click yes and it just brings me back to the room menu... Shit is quite buggy.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I was thinking of finally checking this out, especially with the new update and all, but it seems it's still light on content. Shouldn't be surprised I suppose, it's still on .4 even after a year in development.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes