VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

bzzgknpt

Dec 25, 2018
If they gave the recent update, a chunk of content, I am sure many would recommend this game to others as well. And they would get a boost in their patrons as well.
Well it seems like that not what they want.
In the end it all comes down to "spend time / paid" ratio. From this point of view with 600 paying patrons, it might be just more profitable to do nothing for almost a year and then upload the update containing just two scenes (which can be considered as regular monthly update in some other games).

okra76

Sep 16, 2020
Alright, here are all my saves....again.

Boatloads of them, but just skip to page 300 and the new scene is there.

The new Scene isn't even that bad. If you get your panties in a twist about the supposedly NTR thing, i can't help you lol.

But like expected, the update is maybe 5 Minutes of new Content. (Not counting having to sleep every day to progress the quest as content)

Curious what the next Update in 2022 will be like :>
is this available for android?

Reactions: Terrygun

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter Trainer fresh_fish_upd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for the android update!

Reactions: grandal wow

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
lmao lads you waited few months for cuck update
Yup! It was a cuck content because that fish doing it because it HATE Sam for both treating it badly and becaue that Mermaid want Jack for itself, thus the whole sex action was like you see

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
tbh ntr is up for taste, i personally prefer the story go ntr and no incest as long as jack looks good doing it

also im definitely not gonna download the game for this one scene, the spoiler above looks tasty enough, but as i see they put in some sexy time for jack so in my book its a good update
i have no problem how long it took for them to make, the bigger issue is that i hope now they will keep it coming and not start the bullshit of introducing new boring characters in even more boring situations and waste all the time on those
i get it there is no incest so mc needs some fun and put female characters for him to engage, but i bet most people who play the game don't play it cuz: 'yeah i would like to see that dude with the mustache bang around random chicks' -.-

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So , this update got one scene , the anal scene with Jack ? And the blow from the mermaid, that all right?

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
And the next update is in August or September, right? I don't mind the ntr. But come on the dev could have added more, from the patron images we saw before of the clown, circus and such. I honestly, I thought it was the tavern owner was the one who fucked jack in this update. That would have been comical if it happened. lol

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And the next update is in August or September, right? I don't mind the ntr. But come on the dev could have added more, from the patron images we saw before of the clown, circus and such. I honestly, I thought it was the tavern owner was the one who fucked jack in this update. That would have been comical if it happened. lol
Not surprise if the next update would be his turn, and Jack would have lost her last virginity hole to him too....and after maybe 10 more updates when Jack being fucked by ton of people in the city maybe...JUST MAYBE Sam would finally have his turn, and at that point Jack's holes would be very loose that he would think it aren't worth it anymore

• Angry
Reactions: S1cK

LeonLeon93

Aug 9, 2020
i used old saves and i can't find where to start the new Jack quest......the mermaid quest was active but i don;t know how to start the new Jack quest
any tips?
The quest log is blocked at ""send jack to mop the old cemetery" but i don;t have that option in menu when i go in Jack room

Reactions: glebsokolov1313

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
this game is worth waiting for after so many months, I'm sorry that there isn't an update every month, and that it doesn't say changes

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes