VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Pretty decent scenes. But it surely seems really slow in its progression. I suppose it must be a matter of artist being really slow. I'm really sad it wasn't Boris to go for things but one can still hope. With this game I realistically consider it worthy of checking again maybe in 2 years.

Reactions: Terrygun

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
BTW any feedback updates from the patron about the game after the update? And I am yet to play the game, is that new sex scene with Jack, a bad end/route scene is it? I know it is avoidable, but it is only some of the few ways we can see some action with Jack.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
It is actually. "NTR" can stand any of the "NeToR"s, but it basically boils down to you, a lover, another guy and sex (or reversed for gender equality. IDC).
The problem is that NTR (Netorare) is a specific genre about jealousy.

Cuck is about humiliation, and Cuck is not Netorare.

The issue is that Cuck is thrown into a grouping of similar genres to Netorare and this grouping is now also known as NTR out of simplicity/laziness/ignorance.

It's like Hawaii, there is the island of Hawaii, which is commonly called the big island but officially it Hawaii. Then there is the island chain named Hawaii... So when you say you live in Hawaii people don't know if you are talking about living on the big island or the island chain.

So I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying it's better to differentiate wither it's cuck and Netorare though, since it is SIGNIFICANTLY more informative.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
The game's great, but the waiting's not. Luckily, I'm not paying for it, so I can afford to forget about this game until the next update reminds me about its existence, and it won't matter how much time has passed.

Reactions: crustlord12

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The game's great, but the waiting's not. Luckily, I'm not paying for it, so I can afford to forget about this game until the next update reminds me about its existence, and it won't matter how much time has passed.
As a patreon, and also fan of them I'm a bit shocked about the content of this patch if the rumors are true(have not played it yet).
I was hoping for more graveyard content which have been teased several times... and also new training for jack have been teased :S - Was hoping for a lot more since its been what, ½ year since last update ? to only get 1 scene is below average in my book.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
As a patreon, and also fan of them I'm a bit shocked about the content of this patch if the rumors are true(have not played it yet).
I was hoping for more graveyard content which have been teased several times... and also new training for jack have been teased :S - Was hoping for a lot more since its been what, ½ year since last update ? to only get 1 scene is below average in my book.
It was disappointed with 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but yeah 7 month just to have that much content and like 15 minutes gameplay if you don't count on fishing grinding and sleep days after days to trigger the quest
Wonder if their supporters would show displeased on their patreon page, overall I'm expecting a little more than that for 7 month of development

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
Is it possible for you to check and tell us how the rest of the patrons are feeling about this update? And is it true they lost their programmer and are doing it all by themselves this game?

And finally I want to thank you, because of you guys only, this game is still ongoing, otherwise I feel he might have abandoned it sometime ago

Reactions: crustlord12

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
ok 7 months for 30 min update with 1 scene well it seems they can manage time well or maybe it's a test for how long people can be fooled with false promises and carrot infront of their face. i think forever.

Reactions: Jamsalad and Jarul
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes