VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is it possible for you to check and tell us how the rest of the patrons are feeling about this update? And is it true they lost their programmer and are doing it all by themselves this game?

And finally I want to thank you, because of you guys only, this game is still ongoing, otherwise I feel he might have abandoned it sometime ago
Right now not many comments to latest post with the release - And nobody unsatisfied yet so far I can see.. but perhaps a bit to early to tell ?
I could not really find that part about their programmer - Where did you hear that ?

One of the earlier spoilers from November:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
From what I understood, they have lost the programmer and it is as if they continued with the book "programming for dummies".
Fatally it takes longer
They can set a goal saying what they need more income to hire a new programmer, but instead, they decide to do things dumb way.
Or at least they can ask for advice from a community or other game devs.
Zellemate
From these posts above, you. Now I am not sure if it is true.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
i really want to like this game hell characters like Jack are my fave the whole girl pretending to be a dude but man the grinding not to mention not to mention the fact this game has been out for a while and yet so little content really sad

timsutton

Mar 3, 2019
Nice, a little update just enough to get me slightly nauseous. If you like watching your main love interest enjoying getting pummeled by the finned penis of another man-woman, this update is for you!

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
I haven't played it yet, but it can't be that bad. A dick move by the dev maybe, but that ain't the end all.

Jul 30, 2018
Gonna have to wait a couple more to play this game again. In the meantime, do you guys have any ones similar to this? It reminds me a bit of Akabur.

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
The first time I played this game I really liked, and it's been a while, but now seeing these images after so long jerking the players off to get the main character I lost all my interest, please update the main page with ntr(tough you haven't had any sex yet) , and anal sex.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes