VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don't understand why people so negative about who fucks with Jack? I mean the Sam is a predetermined character there is no need to associate yourself with him.
Isn't the main point of this game that Jack would be having sex with Zombies, Ghouls, Cupid and etc.
Then we better off playing as Jack, better control and have more fun be as her than having Sam as a third wheel and wasting time to bait her into become a sex slut
Direct corruption better than whatever Borsch giving us right now

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Witch Hunter Trainer [vFresh Fish] [Team Borsch] (891 MB rar pc source)
199 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

AkiraXIII

Jan 14, 2020
Then we better off playing as Jack, better control and have more fun be as her than having Sam as a third wheel and wasting time to bait her into become a sex slut
Direct corruption better than whatever Borsch giving us right now
If I remember correctly at some point they wanted to switch on Jack as the main character.

Kilderon

Aug 9, 2017
If I remember correctly at some point they wanted to switch on Jack as the main character.
Personally, I think that'd be a good idea story/gameplay wise. But given the pace of updates, it'd be like 3 years before they got back to this point of content with a perspective shift. Plus they'd need to be really creative in recycling their already prepared artwork. Lots of Jack being a voyeur I guess. Maybe a faster dev team could pull this off in a couple months, but not Team Borsch.

D

Deleted member 1954024

There is a logical explanation, why the amount of their patrons is growing every time they don't deliver ...
...cucks or masochists.
:WeSmart:
Indeed my friend this explains it all, how can a game get more support when the lack of update consistency + sex content is huge? Cucks and betas. Ofc who else would like to get screwed everytime with huge update postponments with lack of content and in the end fcking NTR content? Who? The one's that get off by being ignored and cucked. It all makes so much sense now.

almoooost

Jan 7, 2021
If you get this error (on screenshot) while selecting the "work with elixirs" in the dialogue with Jack in his room (or anywhere else in the dialogues), add text (Replace the "-" for spaces):
--------try:
------------tl.block[0]
--------except:
------------tl = self.default_translates[identifier]
to file "WHT_fresh_fish_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\translation\ __init__.py" on line 190, then save the changes and restart the game.
This is an unofficial fix. I can't be sure it won't break the game somewhere else, but this bug is being fixed.

Скриншот 11-02-2021 212844.jpg 1613068818976.png

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
I don't much care that someone else fucks Jack instead of MC, and anal is hotter than vaginal, and it also means that Jack is still a virgin so MC could still be the one to take her virginity. So that all seems fine. However, I am disappointed that it sounds like the update has barely any content. I'm not going to bother playing it until substantially more gameplay has been added, which I guess could mean forever. Could anyone share a screenshot of the anal sex scene? I'd like to see what it looks like, at least.

On another note, thanks to whoever recommended Ciri Trainer here. On Chapter 4 of that now and really enjoying it.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes