VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you use save editor, Every time I try the values don't change on my health potions and such
use saveeditonline.com and upload save there and then find number which is same as your health potions and change number and dl modified save and copy it to \saves folder and load game.

Where can i find corrosive glue and golden nut in the game?
you get goo after completing 2nd cave quest and nuts are given only by that dwarf early after accepting 1st cave quest.

fakes74112

Feb 1, 2018
use saveeditonline.com and upload save there and then find number which is same as your health potions and change number and dl modified save and copy it to \saves folder and load game.

you get goo after completing 2nd cave quest and nuts are given only by that dwarf early after accepting 1st cave quest.
I tried using the site. but none of the values are changing at all. I click on the values and change the numbers but nothing changes. am i supposed to be a patreon or can use it for free

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I tried using the site. but none of the values are changing at all. I click on the values and change the numbers but nothing changes. am i supposed to be a patreon or can use it for free
you are changing wrong values, many values have same number as thing you want to edit. also you need to close game before loading edited save.

Oofme123

Apr 14, 2020
Can someone help apparently I failed the cave quest quite a long time ago it collapsed and I did not get the slug. Now I am after the crimson quest done with lucy. It is now saying to "send jack to mop up the cemetery" it will not give me the option to send her anywhere.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone help apparently I failed the cave quest quite a long time ago it collapsed and I did not get the slug. Now I am after the crimson quest done with lucy. It is now saying to "send jack to mop up the cemetery" it will not give me the option to send her anywhere.
you made goggles for jack? if so then end of cemetary for now. is the dwarf still in mining or not? missing slug is quite important.

only thing to do for now is start and end mermaid quest.

Oofme123

Apr 14, 2020
you made goggles for jack? if so then end of cemetary for now. is the dwarf still in mining or not? missing slug is quite important.

only thing to do for now is start and end mermaid quest.
already did mermaid and goggles. I cant do anything with her after goggles. and the mine had a cave in after me and jack went it so I'm pretty sure I just screwed myself with that

fakes74112

Feb 1, 2018
you are changing wrong values, many values have same number as thing you want to edit. also you need to close game before loading edited save.
ok so for money which is bablo on the saveeditor sight. I tried to change it to 100 to test it. However it keeps showing 79(current coins I have). I have the game closed before loading the same edit but i still get the same result

Reactions: Kkiiiiidhxudfifj

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok so for money which is bablo on the saveeditor sight. I tried to change it to 100 to test it. However it keeps showing 79(current coins I have). I have the game closed before loading the same edit but i still get the same result
try renaming that edited save which you dl'd from saveeditonline to 3-1-LT1.save before copying it back to saves folder.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
already did mermaid and goggles. I cant do anything with her after goggles. and the mine had a cave in after me and jack went it so I'm pretty sure I just screwed myself with that
wait i just saved the mermaid so that is where I am now
well yes you did screw up yourself since those worms are only source for goo which is needed on some potions. since you rescued mermaid and hopefully prevented himher to fuck jack there's nothing else to do than earn money.

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
Eh Christmas trees ... well, that's why it's always like this? ... The game itself is a treadmill, I play the android version and I was drawn literally from the first minutes. Everything is intuitive, so there are no problems with the passage. Interesting plot, cool dialogues. The drawing of the characters is just fine) Even most of the game events have voice acting, which pleasantly surprised me.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019

In order to get the Corrosive Goo... you will HAVE to go back to a save either during or before your rescue of Boris from the mine... also go to my Posting #1,366 on Page 69... which has a map and the directions to complete the rescue successfully & capture the Baby Slurm

[/And DON'T forget to place a bottle of booze on the Altar at the entrance (it will really help to avoid those nasty caveins)]

Reactions: Terrygun

fakes74112

Feb 1, 2018
try renaming that edited save which you dl'd from saveeditonline to 3-1-LT1.save before copying it back to saves folder.
What I mean is that it's not changing on the actual website it self. I tried you're method of renaming the file but it still shows as the same money amount.

When I use the site everytime I get the prompt to change the value it still stays at 79 instead of changing to my intended value. That's why i'm asking if theres something i'm doing wrong or if the site is no longer active?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I mean is that it's not changing on the actual website it self. I tried you're method of renaming the file but it still shows as the same money amount.

When I use the site everytime I get the prompt to change the value it still stays at 79 instead of changing to my intended value. That's why i'm asking if theres something i'm doing wrong or if the site is no longer active?
site is active. what browser you are using?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes