VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where can I get the ingredients for the oil to continue the massage? And the oil that the bald titted woman asked for for the brothel. I also stopped at the fact that Sam forbids Jack to continue hunting and there is no more task what to do next?
fishes and gold nuggets, 1st you can get 2nd you can't. if you did vampire quest, mine quests (2x) and rescued mermaid/man then you are out of non-repeatable content.

kabaczek

Mar 9, 2018
I'm really disapointed by those updates. This game has so much potential. I was thinking that it's its charm to tease us a little bit (that's something unusual in comparison to the most of games where characters are so easy going) but I was wrong. The main story isn't moved forward even a little bit. I'm afraid that this project will die soon. It's a pity because I'm bored of western games where characters are ready to suck your dick after 5 seconds of main story, the summertime saga clones and japanese games which are simmiliar one to another.

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Project probably wont go away anytime soon, right now they have 600+ pat's with only updating small amounts 1-2 times a year. More then likely they will just continue to milk it with the bare minimum. Game is somewhere around 4 years old and people are still supporting despite the lack of progress.

Merusan1

Jul 31, 2020
Screenshot_20210317_094045_org.wht.the66.jpg
Hey guys just got back to the game. Just having problems with this fps counter it's annoying. Is there anyway for it be removed on Android?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so vampire end is ot only one option?in what moment it forked story line?
vampire is 1st bad ending, story option to continue on normal path or bad path appeared when mc was having sex with lady vampire and jack was exorcising her.

Norther

Apr 4, 2018
I'm really disapointed by those updates. This game has so much potential. I was thinking that it's its charm to tease us a little bit (that's something unusual in comparison to the most of games where characters are so easy going) but I was wrong. The main story isn't moved forward even a little bit. I'm afraid that this project will die soon. It's a pity because I'm bored of western games where characters are ready to suck your dick after 5 seconds of main story, the summertime saga clones and japanese games which are simmiliar one to another.
I agree with everything you have said. I really hope this one won't be abandoned

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where can I get the ingredients for the oil to continue the massage? And the oil that the bald boobed girl asked for for the brothel. I also stopped at the fact that Sam forbids Jack to continue hunting and there is no more task what to do next?
you again.

1. get goldnuggets from somewhere
2. that's it if you did what's on 1st post on this page

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
In Android this Game There's 2 bad endings "The Mermaid ending" "Vampire Jake ending" and the content still in development there's a way to stay normal ending just win against the Vampire. (But There's more in futures updates).
The BEST part in Game it's the Cave you can see how when the girl Lost her clothes against the mucus slimes. (When you missed the shots)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In Android this Game There's 2 bad endings "The Mermaid ending" "Vampire Jake ending" and the content still in development there's a way to stay normal ending just win against the Vampire. (But There's more in futures updates).
The BEST part in Game it's the Cave you can see how when the girl Lost her clothes against the mucus slimes. (When you missed the shots)
mermaid has 2+ bad endings i think.

unless is really fast clicker and accurate and fast mousemover then no way can shoot all worms.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes