VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Kyo99997

May 30, 2021
this game could be SO GOOD, the artwork, the animations are amongst the best I have ever seen in a game! Super soundtrack.

Why, oh, why, do the devs treat it so poorly? No updates, crappy Gameplay, no storyline progression and terrible translations. This could be amongst the very best out there..

The game on your profile photo is better tbh. Just love it. ❤ Can't wait for the next update.

Dane1624

Jul 15, 2019
So Jack's outfit got ruined by slugs and needs repair before i can continue other quests..... I went to clothilda for repair. I still can never do other quests. Cant finish clearing graveyard etc.

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
So Jack's outfit got ruined by slugs and needs repair before i can continue other quests..... I went to clothilda for repair. I still can never do other quests. Cant finish clearing graveyard etc.
Bcs it's end of content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you get babyslug before leaving cave? did you banish vampire lady? if not then you gotta restart.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
The game on your profile photo is better tbh. Just love it. ❤ Can't wait for the next update.
me too. but that game has also a glacier slow development tempo.
I seem to always fall for the 'wrong' kind of games..;)

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018

Unlocked

Greetings, Dear Patrons!

We are happy to inform you, that revolution is coming! In our game, yes.

Some of you noted that we stopped in development of the main line of the game – Jack's hunting adventures and increasing of her corruption level. One of the reasons of it was that we didn't know how. As you may know WHT is our first and the only one project, starting it we had a lack of experience and didn't consider all the details – how can the protagonist know about Jack's adventures? Secret diary? But reading other people's diaries is not worthy. Daily reports? But why should Jack trust Sam so much. Covert surveillance by steam-punk device? Better, but not everybody will like it. The way was far but finally we came up to it – from the next update you will have possibility to look some scenes from Jack's POV, you will be also able to take decisions for Jack.

This option will be added to the new update in the test mode. And it will be facultative – you may take and watch it if you like, or you may continue to play only for Sam, and Jack's decisions will be take automatically according to her corruption level.
We become just obsessed by this idea, so we delayed the release of the new update. Hope, you'll enjoy it and excuse us about the wait.

So, the ending of the Mermaid's story, missing chapter with the Mermaid's rescue, and the scene from Jack's POV deep in the caverns by the end of this month. Thank you for being with us!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Now that's what can hype me. It's brilliant to be able to switch POV and decide for Jack. Looks like Boris can have some well deserved fun and I really hope we can play a bit with our landlord. Just brilliant.

Reactions: PrinceAdam

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
Now that's what can hype me. It's brilliant to be able to switch POV and decide for Jack. Looks like Boris can have some well deserved fun and I really hope we can play a bit with our landlord. Just brilliant.
Nah its just another cause for delay. They have plenty of promises and thoughts that was never released. I remember few years ago they already wanted to create different passes depends on corruption. The actual thing in this Development rumor post: Dear patrons! We are happy to inform you, that we finally come up with a new idea of milking you again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ask yourself,
Look into your soul,
Into your heart there,
Behind the layers of irony and ridicule.
You will see a glimmer of hope
And realize that you have been fucked up again.
well no expectations on this.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Look I'll admit it's a decent and welcome twist that we all didn't really see coming from the devs. And like most of you I am apprehensive about the update being anything along the lines of redemption for the lack of true gameplay updates over the who knows how long now? All I'm really concerned about, is that if this deviation is the focus of the devs, will it mean new art and dialogue for the scenes that we know and love? Or just textual choices that lead to the same known outcomes? That will be the major disappointment should that be the case.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well before last update there were teasers of train trip but we got wet fish on our face (and jack nearly lost 1 of her cherries).

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
I don't know why they have had alomst no progress in the game for more than 1 year, and the main story probably 2 years, if its for making money they are failing since their Patreon count hasnt moved almost since they started the game, it has gone down a bit actually, so if thats the "tactic" its a failed one.

I think its probably because they have development issues and don't have any more story or art for the game, but the worst part is that they don't communicate with their fans, they write almost nothing, and no explanations, so I think the development is failed.

Still, I really hope they can somehow get the game back on track, I think the biggest step in the right direction would be to focus on the main story that they had from the beginning, Jack being a witch trainer, and the last post might indicate that, but we'll see. If its from Jacks perspective I support that, as long as the main focus goes forward, its a good idea, but we'll see how it plays out, most of their promises has never materialised.
Yeah, the lack of communication that they have is horrible, a random one post a comment saying this thing and i think that they replied "yeah yeah they are gonna to be more news more frequently" and then nothing happened, as a patron i fucking hate that, but if my memory doesn't fail me, i think that they silenced someone who was telling things that you and i say. Very sad in my opinion xd (sorry for my english, is not my native language)

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes