VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Some of you noted that we stopped in development of the main line of the game – Jack's hunting adventures and increasing of her corruption level. One of the reasons of it was that we didn't know how. As you may know WHT is our first and the only one project, starting it we had a lack of experience and didn't consider all the details – how can the protagonist know about Jack's adventures? Secret diary? But reading other people's diaries is not worthy. Daily reports? But why should Jack trust Sam so much. Covert surveillance by steam-punk device? Better, but not everybody will like it.
They seriously did not know how to address this, in a game of magic? So easy, like: uncle finds out that Jack mumbles in her sleep recollecting her lewd memories from the past mission if he servers her "hunter's dream" alcohol before she sleeps. Or cupid follows her and tells uncle about it. Or he gives her a new potion which triggers the big boobs but during her mission, and it stuns her undead enemies - so she wants more. or a potion in which uncle can temporarily control Jack and make lewd choices for her...

writing scenes for this game is so easy, and if any Patreon here would convey the message, we could help them on the writing part, they would just need to really progress with the game.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
They seriously did not know how to address this, in a game of magic? So easy, like: uncle finds out that Jack mumbles in her sleep recollecting her lewd memories from the past mission if he servers her "hunter's dream" alcohol before she sleeps. Or cupid follows her and tells uncle about it. Or he gives her a new potion which triggers the big boobs but during her mission, and it stuns her undead enemies - so she wants more. or a potion in which uncle can temporarily control Jack and make lewd choices for her...

writing scenes for this game is so easy, and if any Patreon here would convey the message, we could help them on the writing part, they would just need to really progress with the game.
This. It's been a while since I played, a while since they released, but I seem to recall:
  1. uncle is trusted by Jack and they talk
  2. uncle has been shown to spy on Jack
  3. uncle has a book of potions... turn to the page for Veritaserum
  4. multiple instances of characters transformed to look like other characters
  5. has a corrupt, perverted friend, Slimer, who flies and is INVISIBLE!

I feel sorry for the fans of this game, for the title 'Development rumors' should be taken literally: actual progress on game development is uncertain, doubtful.

Reactions: Jarul and Redgy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This. It's been a while since I played, a while since they released, but I seem to recall:
  1. uncle is trusted by Jack and they talk
  2. uncle has been shown to spy on Jack
  3. uncle has a book of potions... turn to the page for Veritaserum
  4. multiple instances of characters transformed to look like other characters
  5. has a corrupt, perverted friend, Slimer, who flies and is INVISIBLE!

I feel sorry for the fans of this game, for the title 'Development rumors' should be taken literally: actual progress on game development is uncertain, doubtful.
except they aren't officially uncle and niece anymore. send thx to patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What should I do to send Jack to the graveyard
at what point? if over 20% of cemetery is cleared then nothing to do there anymore. i hope you did lady vampire quest and gold mine quests too and saved mer"maid".

How come they aren't officially uncle and niece ? Did i miss a text?
patreon rules against incest
yea except it's not exactly incest but if patreon sees it is incest then ................

FurFur_

Feb 20, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter Trainer fresh_fish_upd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Download is down :( Can we get a re-up pls?

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
at what point? if over 20% of cemetery is cleared then nothing to do there anymore. i hope you did lady vampire quest and gold mine quests too and saved mer"maid".

yea except it's not exactly incest but if patreon sees it is incest then ................
I did the gold mine but not the vampire lady and neither did the maid, how is that done or how those events are activated

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did the gold mine but not the vampire lady and neither did the maid, how is that done or how those events are activated
vampire lady is done ~midgame after jack has found vampire lair (dunno if it is possible to do if/when cemetery is possible to explore again) and merman/-maid is started by uncle going on fishing.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Nothing happens upon clicking the stats/quest log book and Jack's icon on the map. Is it a bug or are these features not yet ready?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes