VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

DragonDBad

Jun 23, 2021
I am stuck the quest says send Jack to mop old cemetery but I can't. Also I don't know how to activate the vampire event. Marmaid event is done and so is rescuing Dwarf from cave (once) Please help. Thanks in advance

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
I am stuck the quest says send Jack to mop old cemetery but I can't. Also I don't know how to activate the vampire event. Marmaid event is done and so is rescuing Dwarf from cave (once) Please help. Thanks in advance
the event of cleaning up the cemetery is still in progress and you've probably exhausted all the contents by now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you are too late to start vampire event, should have started and completed it weeks (gametime) ago.

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, dear patrons! Unfortunately, we do not have time to finish the planned amount of work on time. Some edits to the game script are required, as well as a couple of arts to complete (2 more). T____T
On July 12, the first links to the update will become available.

Thing i have to say n°1: This looks very promising
Thing i have to say n°2: XD

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes