VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Well with the current progress we are sseeing along the last 2 years it will take only something around 10 years to complete if this is even gonna be completed, its pretty easy to put a report once in a month saying things are progressing while you currently put none or minimall effort into your work. If you still support, then you aprove the way he works, wich is basically delivering 5 minutes gameplay every 6 months or more.. Its your money, your rigth, i just dont think the guy deserves your unconditional support while lies to people that actually work to pay for nothing in return.
I only support them when the update comes out. Which is once every six months or so.

Reactions: Stan Marsh

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I only support them when the update comes out. Which is once every six months or so.
Which is actually a fair way of supporting imho.
If they release a patch this small each 6 month, why should anybody support per given month :unsure:
- PS. I think these teams still need support, else the game will just die off which nobody wants.
- But they only deserve financial support which is equal to what they put out :coffee:

This image uploaded earlier just before the patch actually describe the devs. current mind set pretty well imo.
1.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can you please share the Mac version as well? thanks a billion, kind soul!
you can play win version with renpy sdk and also make mac port yourself.

Err, how do I receive/order the "Witch Hunter" supplies? I'm stuck.
outfit from clothes store and rest is from ex-uncle's unlimited stock.

Can we just say fuck it, steal this fucker’s assets and complete the game ourselves?
you can try. since not daz assets they own graphics.

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
outfit from clothes store and rest is from ex-uncle's unlimited stock.

That's the problem, I see no options for that. I only had the summer suit and the sports outfit. No options for that.

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
what exactly are you trying to buy?
The Witch Hunter outfit? The journal tells me to buy "Order Hunter's Gear For Jack And Wait For It To Receive." yet I see no options to order it. I did however, go through Sam getting his old gear out and giving it to the tailor. I haven't heard a word for that, though.

Reactions: rednation05

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Witch Hunter outfit? The journal tells me to buy "Order Hunter's Gear For Jack And Wait For It To Receive." yet I see no options to order it. I did however, go through Sam getting his old gear out and giving it to the tailor. I haven't heard a word for that, though.
there's a bug or something like that if it's supposed to arrive on same day as carnival comes then game bugs.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I cannot play any old saves ? U guys can ? How u trigger the missions or the scenes with the previous saves? So i have seen the mermaid girl/boy , after that what u do ?

Reactions: Safkol

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
IS THERE any such thing as a trainer game where only the MC uses the girls? Kinda feels like that's not usually the point of these type of games. It's not a romance/love story. Sounds like it could be VERY content limiting. The ENF stuff in Akabur's games are some of my favorite parts, and that's halfway to sharing already.
Think the only trainer I've played that only has MC + girls is Paprika Trainer and I've been let down by it extremly, such missed potential to use sexual favours in the gang wars.
Never touched a trainer without "prostitution" tag ever again after it.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes