VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I cannot play any old saves ? U guys can ? How u trigger the missions or the scenes with the previous saves? So i have seen the mermaid girl/boy , after that what u do ?
So , i am day 145 and nothing happens, i visit Augustine, Boris 8 days in a row, i tried fishing, nothing . This game is bugged , so after 6 months a fresh new bugged game...

Reactions: Safkol

mappero87

Mar 17, 2019
has she cleared it up to 23%? need goggles if it's possible to further explore cemetery.
i remember i've max (i don't remember what was the % at time but i've done)

maybe i'm missing even how to proceed with the training the WT aren't helpful at all LOL

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
Seems like there's another bug. I started to look into Lucy's husband thing, but now I can't send her to hunt in the cemetery/crypt together even though I gave her the glasses with the ghost seeing potion. No options for it.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
I don't know what i expected. Last update at least gave us a scene with Jack, but these two? I dunno.

The Scene with the Widow is ok i guess, the Bordello one is shite imho.

Oh well. Now to wait for the next update that takes ages.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
"Disappointment Trainer" is a much more appropriate title for this game and it's development. Since we've all been trained now to be just that.

Over six months since the last update, minimal-close to zero story progression. Wasted opportunity for that clown scene that was previewed and other characters, very few new art assets and nil bug fixes. I actually had to read the code to read the new scenes since I haven't been able to get to it using a save.

This is really crazy and begs the question as to what happened to this team?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I remember hearing some talk around the time the last update came out that an essential member of the team left and the remaining members have been trying to move forward (at a snail's pace) without that person.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
"Disappointment Trainer" is a much more appropriate title for this game and it's development. Since we've all been trained now to be just that.

Over six months since the last update, minimal-close to zero story progression. Wasted opportunity for that clown scene that was previewed and other characters, very few new art assets and nil bug fixes. I actually had to read the code to read the new scenes since I haven't been able to get to it using a save.

This is really crazy and begs the question as to what happened to this team?
IMO this is what happens in this market (well, not only this actually :)) with all the teams with promising brands - they are consistently and methodically driven into a dead end, where they are faced with a choice: either to develop their project further, but design it for new operating systems and engines tuned for the total control of the herd and also for degrading and brainwashing this herd fetishes or to remain true to their ideals and die of hunger. A la guerre comme à la guerre ...

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
How do I fix the destiller machine? Schwarz is never alone, there is always a drunk passed out at the table.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i remember i've max (i don't remember what was the % at time but i've done)

maybe i'm missing even how to proceed with the training the WT aren't helpful at all LOL
Seems like there's another bug. I started to look into Lucy's husband thing, but now I can't send her to hunt in the cemetery/crypt together even though I gave her the glasses with the ghost seeing potion. No options for it.
IF you have cleared cemetery up to 23% then can't proceed until devs continue that story path so IF you have got up to 23% then you are fucked up and can't do lost husband and it's follower quest UNTIL (maybe) story continues on that path SO best OPTION is to restart (or get siome1's save) and do hubby etc quests BEFORE clearing cemetery to current max. FOLLOW WALKTHROUGH!

How do I fix the destiller machine? Schwarz is never alone, there is always a drunk passed out at the table.
distract him somehow, if new wt doesn't tell then you need older aka wt2.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
distract him somehow, if new wt doesn't tell then you need older aka wt2.
The walkthrough tells me to wait until he's alone, talk to Jack, and she'll distract him. I can't do that because he is never alone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't help more since i got it fixed via that way as wt says.

possible that it's bugged so could try restart.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes