VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
The walkthrough tells me to wait until he's alone, talk to Jack, and she'll distract him. I can't do that because he is never alone.
You can also just lose/win against the blackjack dude if you find the innkeeper alone with him. He goes away after the game, leaving the innkeeper alone.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
I remember hearing some talk around the time the last update came out that an essential member of the team left and the remaining members have been trying to move forward (at a snail's pace) without that person.
Well... this game has had slow updates since start pretty much, so isnt that.. but cant be helping either

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
hey guys after i let Jack drink the black in white, there's no 'hunting' options appear when i talk to Jack anymore. Is that a bug or the end of the update? :(

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So, i got the game , what to do next ? U load february saves or what ? How can i see the new missions?

dhazark

Jan 22, 2018
Ok, I am stuck at 23% and lost the ability to send jack to the cemetery, any clues?
I've gotten the slug
Repaired her suit as well.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
4 years. 4 years. Think about it. 4 years of development. 4 years for nothing. 4 years of your life. Almost 5 years.
If you're implying i wasted 4 years of my life on waiting for this, i have not. i picked up very quickly this was going no where fast and one of my greatest joys in life is coming around and poking this game with a stick to see if it's dead yet.

I did the same with Milfy City but the Dev became a petulant brat when the game finally got an abandoned tag and started putting out content. i'm betting it's going to be half assed so he can keep the patreon money coming but that doesn't mean i put the stick away.

If it lives it lives. if it dies it dies. I learned that from The Family Secret: Reloaded by Aorrta. that one I like to poke with a cattle prod. The hate is so good on that one the Dev even gets roasted in his own Discord and does nothing.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
The tags are proper, this isn't NTR because this isn't meant to make you jealous, the MC chooses to send the girls out so it's prostitution and trainer.
NTR doesn't require jealousy. That's Netorare, Netorase and Netori-- the other two forms of NTR-- don't involve the POV character being jealous in the slightest. Netorase is voluntary and Netori is doing the stealing.

skorpyon1

Sep 12, 2018
Ok, I am stuck at 23% and lost the ability to send jack to the cemetery, any clues?
I've gotten the slug
I have the same issue. Can't send Jack to hunt anymore at all. Got the slug. Gave her all the potions possible so far. Bought all clothes and fixed the suit. Did the Mermaid thing and 3 massages. Can't seem to find anything to do anymore...
Help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anybody got the old version that still has the uncensored incest?
doesn't help since "incest" relationship ends before mer"maid" content (or after that).

I've gotten the slug
I have the same issue. Can't send Jack to hunt anymore at all. Got the slug. Gave her all the potions possible so far. Bought all clothes and fixed the suit. Did the Mermaid thing and 3 massages. Can't seem to find anything to do anymore...
Help?
reading understanding seems to be low on this thread so here it is once more: YOU CAN'T SEND HER TO HUNT UNTIL DEVS UNLOCK MORE CEMETERY!!!

IF you didn't do vampire quest before that then happy restarting or request save from some1 who knows how to play.

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
doesn't help since "incest" relationship ends before mer"maid" content (or after that).
How long's that been? the changelog seems really short for the game from 2017

I'm new to this game btw the art style and play style are kinda similar to Witch Trainer.

Aza0000

Mar 30, 2020
How long's that been? the changelog seems really short for the game from 2017

I'm new to this game btw the art style and play style are kinda similar to Witch Trainer.
They're updating this game really slow i remember when i played this game one or maybe two years ago and i did everything in single day... after that i was waiting for nearly year for new update that was called "epidemic"

Reactions: M42JJ and Hstrike
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes