VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
im on 186days.... when can i stick D*** in jack A** ?? or that only Shemale mermaid get to do that ??

Addon: this game since 2017 ? wow it beat Cyberpunk2077 lol

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
im on 186days.... when can i stick D*** in jack A** ?? or that only Shemale mermaid get to do that ??

only mermaid/man has been able if uncle didn't stop it also in bad ending uncle fucked jack.

AkiraXIII

Jan 14, 2020

How exactly? CP2077 was in development since 2012 or are you speaking about the trash they started scoop after E3 2018?

• Angry
Reactions: tero51

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
If I remember correctly, vFresh Fish added practically nothing. Does vRiviera Voyage add anything new? or is it another basically contentless addition?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I remember correctly, vFresh Fish added practically nothing. Does vRiviera Voyage add anything new? or is it another basically contentless addition?
rescue merwhatever (again) and prevent it fucking jack (AGAIN) and take it to riviera with train and release it. need to get few costumes before rescue.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Well, I enjoyed playing this game. But one thing seriously bugs me, the game is here since 2017 and after 5 years you still can't fuck the main girl?

Reactions: KhaiFirst

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019

1632082985951.png
Bestiarium #10. Dwarves.

Dwarves are one of the ancient races. Skilled miners and blacksmiths they are famous for their hard work and tirelessness. Unfortunately, this was one of the reasons that put this race on the verge of extinction. The fact is that according to statistics, there are five male dwarves for every dwarf woman. Which in turn made the dwarfines extremely picky and fastidious.

A dwarf woman chooses the most successful and worthy one, or if there is no such person, she spends whole her life maintaining chastity. So that is the reason that the birth rate among dwarves has recently declined sharply.

Human are afraid that not picky and hardworking dwarveswill create a competition for their jobs, which they, human, will eventually lose. Therefore dwarves are not welcome in human cities and it is extremely difficult for them to get a licence for any kind of labor activity. And this means that they can't earn capital and get merried happily.But that doesn't mean they are not trying. To prove their worth and to impress the heart of the lady, the dwarves give the chosen one a variety of valuable gifts, and if she accepts them, it means that the feelings are mutual.

Therefore, young ladies should be especially careful when accepting anything from dwarves. Because due to the lack of the woman of their race, they often begin to feel interest in human girls, although they consider them less worthy, but more accessible.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It would be nice if they make an indication of when the next update will come out
next century.

Indications of when the next update will come out are pretty useless with this dev, I don't think they've ever made a deadline they set.
1 update some time ago they promised to halloween that year but halloween went by and no update.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes