VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
You know, when I saw that plant in the greenhouse kind of with eyes, a nose and a mouth I already knew that something like tentacles would come.

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Discover this game today, play it for a while... really like it, nice art and great kinky situations. Jack has a great fuckeable body and was already imaging the story would lead jack naivety to some real nasty fucking....

But hold the fuck on... and correct me if im wrong but reading the comments... this game has more than 4 years in development and you still cant fuck Jack??? You just cant be fucking serious.

This is way worse than happy summer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Discover this game today, play it for a while... really like it, nice art and great kinky situations. Jack has a great fuckeable body and was already imaging the story would lead jack naivety to some real nasty fucking....

But hold the fuck on... and correct me if im wrong but reading the comments... this game has more than 4 years in development and you still cant fuck Jack??? You just cant be fucking serious.

This is way worse than happy summer
you are correct, only who has had fun with jack is that mermaid/man.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
This game is basically a soft lock simulator, buggy as hell and the grind is insane, plus the in-game guide is useless. And to top it all off, no gallery so you have to save at each scene.
Anyone have saves before every scene? Like a pseudo gallery?

Last edited:
Reactions: Akachan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is basically a soft lock simulator, buggy as hell and the grind is insane, plus the in-game guide is useless. And to top it all off, no gallery so you have to save at each scene.
Anyone have saves before every scene? Like a pseudo gallery?
what scenes? only sex is repeatables in bordello besides 2 other normal scenes and sex with lady vampire and jack getting raped (she's ours not some genderbender merthing).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymatt

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
what scenes? only sex is repeatables in bordello besides 2 other normal scenes and sex with lady vampire and jack getting raped (she's ours not some genderbender merthing).
I'm currently missing sex with jack, mermaid anal with jack and 3 bouncer scenes from the mermaid quest

Kiaterra117

Jan 16, 2018
ill wait for it to have no bugs i cant send jack out for a hunt after i go into the mine and kill the boss slug i even repair the hunters uniform 50 gold but it still wont let jack go hunting i dont no what to do here the save

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm currently missing sex with jack, mermaid anal with jack and 3 bouncer scenes from the mermaid quest
only who has sex with mer"maid" is jack unless uncle interrupts. bouncer is delivering certain bottles to bordello.

ill wait for it to have no bugs i cant send jack out for a hunt after i go into the mine and kill the boss slug i even repair the hunters uniform 50 gold but it still wont let jack go hunting i dont no what to do here the save
if you have cleared cemetary up to over 20% then can't do it anymore and if you didn't do vampire quest then..........

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes