VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
So the actual original plan was to release the update before the end of December, now it's the ond of Jan. Honestly saying, I will even consider supporting them if this update will be released before the end of the month, as they promised and will be more than 5 minutes this time.
Sad there's a good idea and they are just milking their patrons. Same thing with Summertime saga though, they release a new update once in a while, but their updates are at least 1-2 gameplay days for me.
Wake me up as soon as there's something to look at. Hope I won't die in my sleep.

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
So the actual original plan was to release the update before the end of December, now it's the ond of Jan. Honestly saying, I will even consider supporting them if this update will be released before the end of the month, as they promised and will be more than 5 minutes this time.
Sad there's a good idea and they are just milking their patrons. Same thing with Summertime saga though, they release a new update once in a while, but their updates are at least 1-2 gameplay days for me.
Wake me up as soon as there's something to look at. Hope I won't die in my sleep.
I agree, waiting an eternity to have only 5 or 10 minutes of game time, for me this is not an update but a complement to the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
These guys have a gold mine on their hands but they can't get gold, if they could bring an update at least every three months they would make a lot more money.
they would if used normal daz assets.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
Any evidence they plan to update at the end of this month or is it just the hopes of y'all?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any evidence they plan to update at the end of this month or is it just the hopes of y'all?
only their post some time ago, i don't expect update at all this year but might come out on easter.

The creator said it would be at the end of the month like 2 weeks ago
end of month (january) is today some hrs away.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes