VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Believe me, the situation between Russia and Ukraine almost has no effect on any sides of life and work :) In Russia, people with such attention to their work are usually named "Lohotronshiki" :)
PS: 99,9% Will be now war, relax, it`s just a poker between some dudes in costume.
Лохотронщики?

Feel free to write that they are scammers. We all know they are.;)

Nepurin

Jan 14, 2019
Hey, I have a small issue. I am at the point where I made the glasses but I can't send Jack to the cemetery anymore.
I honestly have no idea how to progress, it feels like I clicked everything that is clickable at this point.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: cmsiq22000

will4

Jan 4, 2020
Hey, I have a small issue. I am at the point where I made the glasses but I can't send Jack to the cemetery anymore.
I honestly have no idea how to progress, it feels like I clicked everything that is clickable at this point.

Thanks in advance
Cemetery isn't finished. Just have to wait for future updates, or do other questlines if you have some left. (Vampire, Mermaid)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Thanks in advance
Cemetery isn't finished. Just have to wait for future updates, or do other questlines if you have some left. (Vampire, Mermaid)
if you have cleared cemetery upto bit over 20% and not done vampire quest then you are fucked up since don't think that can be done when (if) can explore cemetery again.

Nepurin

Jan 14, 2019
Well. I can't go to cemetery anymore but there were no vampires. Kinda sucks, I thought this game does have more things finished

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well. I can't go to cemetery anymore but there were no vampires. Kinda sucks, I thought this game does have more things finished
jack found those vampires on 1 patrol and told about those to uncle and he started planning to get rid off those and jack patrolling at other side of cemetery.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little revision to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : [vRiviera Voyage]

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
did quote have translation too?
when I talk to a Brazilian in Portuguese , I always put the translation down , like this example here , but in the case of conversation I only invert , from Portuguese to English , but here as an example I 'm doing it from English to Portuguese

quando converso com um brasileiro em portugues , sempre boto em baixo a tradução , como esse exemplo aqui , mais no caso da converça eu so inverto , do portugues pro ingles , mais aqui como exemplo to fazendo do ingles pro portugues

Joycold

Jan 10, 2021
I looked just now and the latest post on their patreon was that herbology one about the French Snapdragon from the 14th of January. Nothing new since then.
They said it was supposed to come out at the end of the month and it’s been two weeks since then.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes