VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for telling us. The Hopes i had for this game slowly dwindle though, since the last update was pretty dissapointing regarding naughty stuff imho.

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
Well everyone was dissapointed, they lose fair amount of patrons, and i lower my pledge.
They promise a REALLY BIG update with map expansion, finnaly actual training system - there will be a lot of Jack Scenes - but still no fucking, bordello, new money making, etc..
They told that the most problem is an art-designer, but they finnaly hire an assistant.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Well everyone was dissapointed, they lose fair amount of patrons, and i lower my pledge.
They promise a REALLY BIG update with map expansion, finnaly actual training system - there will be a lot of Jack Scenes - but still no fucking, bordello, new money making, etc..
They told that the most problem is an art-designer, but they finnaly hire an assistant.

I'm waiting for this

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Has anyone managed to find these scenes in the game?
If someone has succeeded, how to find?

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
New Patreon Post

Well, that’s it.
Everything is almost done, and here is update information. The first link will be available on the 25th of December (Merry Christmas, guys), then on the 29th and so on. As we’ve already mentioned, we had reloaded gameplay, timeline and training system for Jack had been added. So, you’ll have to restart the game not to miss small but important for the gameplay moments and events, because some of them are tied to specific dates (you may skip dull and familiar scenes by pressing Ctrl). Light scenes with Jack was added also (and what did you want? She is still too innocent – train the girl first!). And we are going to continue develop this line as a priority. Monsters, tentacles, perversions...everything you want will follow.
The credit about 555 patrons is not relevant anymore. We started to work with freelance artists, giving them the required tasks. Several of their works are included in the current update.
We also decided to make some changes in patron’s rewards. We are going to continue our work with micro-updates. As soon as any significant stage or a quest will be added 10$+ patrons will get access to the new distribution immediately. And then, several micro-updates will form the basic release.

Also we prepared little bonus for 5$+ patrons. We decided to collect the image files to the game in archive. It will include both images and sketches not included in the game, and relevant illustrations from the game in higher quality. The link to the archive will be updated once a month.

Reactions: Krull and xza23

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
I shall wait and see. It does sound promising, granted. But i am way too skeptical nowadays.

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
Merry Christmas. The first links are available late at night today. We can also say when the next update will be released - February 14, although new scenes and quests can be seen before this date.

Message from Patreon. Anyway we need a hero i guess, my pledge will not allow to see link before 29=(

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes