VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Joycold

Jan 10, 2021
I don’t think the game is abandoned it’s probably just the case of the creator expecting to have it out at a certain time and then realizing there was more work than he thought and had to push it back. Happens all the time with these games

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don’t think the game is abandoned it’s probably just the case of the creator expecting to have it out at a certain time and then realizing there was more work than he thought and had to push it back. Happens all the time with these games
possibly but last 2 updates have been rescuing that damn merthing twice.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so been some time away from the game, and saw that there's a scene of Jack fucking someone else, isnt that ntr? i dont really care about semantics, but im really not into seeing the girls fucking other guys, is it avoidable?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
so been some time away from the game, and saw that there's a scene of Jack fucking someone else, isnt that ntr? i dont really care about semantics, but im really not into seeing the girls fucking other guys, is it avoidable?
see the picture in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-hunter-trainer-vriviera-voyage-team-borsch.4758/post-7247561
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I quit the game and deleted it when he started stretching jacks anus with his glans.
So I don't actually know how long the scene goes on for before you get the interfere option.
(I recall more penetration occurring before I quit so possibly some stuff happened before that interfere option pops up? but maybe I am misremembering? maybe I accidentally clicked through it? maybe its my nightmares filling in the gaps? who knows).

regardless of my memory. you can just take a look at the screenshot and draw conclusions from the picture.
As per the screenshot at some point in the scene an "interfere" option does eventually pops up.
As per the screenshot his glans is half inserted and is stretching jacks anus wide open by the point that option shows up.

some people insist it doesn't count and there is no unskipable NTR in this game. just how many centimeters/inches of penetration do you need before it counts? Rather than argue I will just let you decide for yourself

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I quit the game and deleted it when he started stretching jacks anus with his glans.
not exactly guy and uncle can stop it before anything actually happens.

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
how many centimeters does it take before getting fucked?
Ask their patreons
Good question but I think the debate will not hold until the next update

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
not exactly guy and uncle can stop it before anything actually happens.
I literally linked a picture proving otherwise. seriously read my entire post and follow the link I provided. look at the picture

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
no actual penetration so jack is still untouched.
There is penetration, just not balls deep.

Comparing to the knuckle, and assuming the knuckle is an average sized one and is roughly about 1 inch.
This means the dick has a diameter of ~2 inches at the shaft, and a glans has a diameter of ~3 inches at widest point.
Roughly 1 inch of the glans is inside jack, to accommodate this penetration Jacks anal circumference has been dilated to roughly ~2.5 inches.
look carefully at the picture at full size, you can see the anus (creases and a different color from the rest of her skin) above and below the penis which make it quite clear that penetration is occurring as well as the scope of it.

Whether it counts for the purpose of NTR is not something I am going to bother debating.
Several people indicated they think it does not count (yourself included).
Several people indicated they think it does count (myself included).
Everyone can decide for themselves if it counts or not after seeing the picture

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
There is penetration, just not balls deep.

Comparing to the knuckle, and assuming the knuckle is an average sized one and is roughly about 1 inch.
This means the dick has a diameter of ~2 inches at the shaft, and a glans has a diameter of ~3 inches at widest point.
Roughly 1 inch of the glans is inside jack, to accommodate this penetration Jacks anal circumference has been dilated to roughly ~2.5 inches.
look carefully at the picture at full size, you can see the anus (creases and a different color from the rest of her skin) above and below the penis which make it quite clear that penetration is occurring as well as the scope of it.

Whether it counts for the purpose of NTR is not something I am going to bother debating.
Several people indicated they think it does not count (yourself included).
Several people indicated they think it does count (myself included).
Everyone can decide for themselves if it counts or not after seeing the picture
I see two options.

1. It is part of the concept. Jack thinks of himself as a boy, resists vaginal penetration. Sam is her uncle, so there is a double taboo to overcome by the time the character gets to sexual contact.

2. Simple mockery from the makers. "Oh, you want to get Jack? Haha, you won't! But you can watch someone else get it!"

My guess is the second one.

Akachan

Jan 18, 2018
fail exorcising lady vampire and then uncle becomes werewolf wtc. save for that is posted somewhere on this thread.
Thank you! I got soft-locked out from the vampire quest :whistle: (I didn't know one should not keep exploring the cemetery until the "end").
But the next time I play (hopefully a new update), I'll do this route.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes