VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
got a save you can share?
it is posted somewhere on this thread.

Is there any one williing share scene saves ? or WT mod !!
don't need wt-mod since wt-pdf is up-to-date (atleast to previous update).

They removed Incest? Isn't that the whole plot of the game?
i think on last version jack called mc as uncle.

Basically, How accurate is that number ?
Are they making 1865 $ a month doing nothing ?
from patrons and before taxes etc.

many get way more and they release more updates but have even less content than this.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
They removed Incest? Isn't that the whole plot of the game?
if they did that + so little content after this many years + needing to use the wt yes or yes otherwise you will fuck up your save (thats what some reviews say) they are shooting themselfs on the foot

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
$1,865
per month

Ok, so I just went to their Patreon, and I have to ask how this number works? Is it a current, actual payments a month? Or is it like if every person to subs to them says they will pay 1$. If over the course of the years, 1865 people sign up
and even if they cancel of unsub, Patreon still counts it as 1865$ a month (even if no one is acaully paying any money to them at this point. )

And does anyone know any good tutorials for making games :)
From what I can remember,

That amount showcases how much money they're making per week/month, depending of their plan, a percentage of that money goes to patreon and another percentage goes to taxes. One thing to note is that they cannot get the money unless they've released an update.

Johnson28

Oct 15, 2019
can't make hunter's brew everytime says missing ingredients even when i have all.water is not mandatory cause i can make unknown ticture....maybe a bug?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
From what I can remember,

That amount showcases how much money they're making per week/month, depending of their plan, a percentage of that money goes to patreon and another percentage goes to taxes. One thing to note is that they cannot get the money unless they've released an update.
Patreon could care less if an update is made or not...if money is coming in per month, money is being paid per month. Why so many devs drag the game out.

Reactions: Jarul

baoka

Sep 7, 2017
I'd guess a lot of patreon's revenue comes down to people subscribing and forgetting. There are projects without a single update in two years still taking payments above 1k USB. I think some creators take an ethical approach and set it to only collect payment after an update.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Isn't there a gallery or a way to view the scenes more easily?

It's that between so many save files that have been made and versions, my run is broken and I don't want to start over from scratch to see what I had or access what's new.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
$1,865
per month

Ok, so I just went to their Patreon, and I have to ask how this number works? Is it a current, actual payments a month? Or is it like if every person to subs to them says they will pay 1$. If over the course of the years, 1865 people sign up
and even if they cancel of unsub, Patreon still counts it as 1865$ a month (even if no one is acaully paying any money to them at this point. )

And does anyone know any good tutorials for making games :)
Currently, $1865 USD is paid by 636 patreons per month. That's an average of slightly less than $3 per patreon per month and suggests a lot of people will be on the cheapest tier / membership level of $1 per month.

Accepting that salaries and living costs are different depending on where you are in the world, $1865 per month still won't pay for a lot of hours for the artist, programmer, writer, and translator.

I don't think I've seen anyone criticising the art or appeal of this game, which is probably why so many are willing to pay $1 per month.

If anyone wants to make a game like this, I genuinely encourage you to just do it! This game uses the free engine, like many others on F95. Help is available on the F95 forum here. I think you will find it very challenging to make a good game, many hours of work required, not an easy path to fame and fortune, but if you have an idea and some time you can do it.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes