VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
do you know these sad christmas story? where all patrons fap alone, instead of together, in a big forum community ... really sad story

:sad smilie:

napapadaan

Mar 7, 2018
W8 i though they still didn't post the links on their patreon they post it already? For the top tier patreon i guess?

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
W8 i though they still didn't post the links on their patreon they post it already? For the top tier patreon i guess?
There is no locked posts for top patrons, they just not released any yet. Just misunderstanding, they told late at night, so i guess there few more hours to wait.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

png.png

We are happy to inform you, that the new update of our game is completed.
As we’ve already told you – it’s not the update in a literal sense, it kind of reload. We hope, that in this version we finally managed to do the thing, that should have been done from the very beginning. We have formed a kind of skeleton of the game, which would build up muscles with each subsequent update.
That’s why we strongly recommend you to restart the game! And yes – you can still skip dull moments be pressing the Ctrl button.
Now, about game play changes.
- First of all new time-management model was added. Now there is certain quantity of hours that can be spent on work and leisure.
- Some changes of aesthetic kind were made in game interface, more significant changes have affected the characteristics of the characters.
- Map was extended and it is not the limit of game geography still. Some locations on it are active now, others will be available in further updates.
- Also we changed the process of making money. Now there are three ways to do that – you may wander through the city, looking for casual earnings, you may look for job through ads in the newspaper, and you may work on Augusto at nighttime. But be careful - each kind of job has its advantages and disadvantages.
- Once three days you will get the newspaper full of city gossip, sensational photos, ads rubbish, and sometimes job advertisement.
- For example, in the newspaper you can find information about the opening of the bordello in the city. Please, welcome! The assortment is still very modest, but it will expand from update to update.
- Process of training Jack for self-hunting had become more complicated. Besides getting hunt – equipment, shooting training and night walk, you have to work with Jack’s physical shape – get special sweat suit for her, and train her on a special sports ground, which requires reconstruction as well.
- You will finally see, that Jack is a true gentleman with brilliant manners – breakfast in bed included.
- Two new events had been added. The event with mysterious glove, that can be found near the abandoned mansion, and the event with “a true blue, dyed in the wool, genuine Fairy”, which you may randomly meet down in the bar.

Yes ! need a 10$ hero now (i'm only 1$ sry)

nik123

Oct 24, 2017
Sorry boys, i am 1$ patreon. I hope someone share the link, or else we will have to wait till 29th(if that's the case i'll share it as soon as i can). Happy Holidays.

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
Sorry boys, i am 1$ patreon. I hope someone share the link, or else we will have to wait till 29th(if that's the case i'll share it as soon as i can). Happy Holidays.
I think at 29 links will available for 5$ patrons ;) will see, i'm also 1$ tier

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes