VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I actually don't remember when I started to follow this game. But somewhere when I've played early Akabur games - the game is not developing... Even SC34 ends - and this is a time to children to grow.
Unfortunately, patrons still donating. Until they stop - Borsch would milk them.
same as i, i finished PrincessT and WitchT then wanted to find another Akabur's game, i found this and SC34 in there very first version, and now Akabur's next game is about to release but this still remain as a mess. They still receive over 1500$ a month in 5 years, while their team has at most 3 people (im not sure but this mtfk update can easily made by one guy in 3 days), so there's no reason to increase the game's quality except one day every dudes support them stop their pledges

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Sorry for the late reply, wasn't showing anything new on my end for some reason.
Im literally seing that the new animation of the """""update"""""is from this image, and the image is from october 2021. SO they take 6 MONTHS to put this in the game. literally is a dirty scam. And a really bad one

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Im literally seing that the new animation of the """""update"""""is from this image, and the image is from october 2021. SO they take 6 MONTHS to put this in the game. literally is a dirty scam. And a really bad one
fck when i first saw that scene i remember see somewhere but i thought it was some kind of dejavu, so they just take a patreon sneak peak posted year ago, colored it carelessly and call that an update

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
I call them out on that on the post and they banned me on the patreon. Then they deleted the post so people can't read it. I even said that the game is call Hunter Tainer and Jack has not hunted in years, that graveyard been dead for years. The lasted good think in the game was the werewolf BAD END. but then u find out that it was a bad dream. ITs like they don't want the monsters to pop Jacks cherry to keep the game going.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rediska

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
they could made make Multi BAD ENDING where Jack goes to the Graveyard never come back if u did not train her before sending her out to the grave before she is ready. Then add a game over scene of what happen to Jack and there is your Game replay. That how u Keep the Money come not there Shity UNDATES every 6 to 8 months.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well they posted alot sketches and plans last year about what to come but all those have been watered down (like train trip).

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
they just baiting us with jack first time, they could do more than that but idk i lost interest abit in this game fr

Reactions: f-360

SlideshowSinema

Aug 13, 2020
Start of the *new* quest:
After the Sam and troll scenes - switch to night, sleep, then visit Jacks room and tell her to talk to trolls then switch to her when outside, after the initial scene- sleep until you can switch to Jack again and pick send for alchemy stuff, after the message from TeamBorsch go to Jacks room pick "Give Jack a task" and pick "Send to Borris for money", Enjoy..

Not to shine too much positivity Borsch's way, but I actually enjoyed this little update , worth the wait? hmmm :/

Reactions: Aaronraja25

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I actually enjoyed this little update , worth the wait? hmmm
hah, if it is a weekly or fortnightly update, that's cool. But it's mtfking 8 months, with more than 1500$ each month they got more than 12000$, and for that income, they used the old sketch posted long ago, with something like 40 dialogs, 5 minutes gameplay, that update is nothing more than a joke

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
hah, if it is a weekly or fortnightly update, that's cool. But it's mtfking 8 months, with more than 1500$ each month they got more than 12000$, and for that income, they used the old sketch posted long ago, with something like 40 dialogs, 5 minutes gameplay, that update is nothing more than a joke
My sentiments exactly, no one should support them at all for the laziness they display

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, but I've tried that and it doesn't work. That's why I asked.
either witch hunter trainer\game\saves and/or \appdata\roaming\renpy\witc hunter trainer xxx\ and if saves are same name as yours then rename new saves.

Reactions: Hullahopp

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
either witch hunter trainer\game\saves and/or \appdata\roaming\renpy\witc hunter trainer xxx\ and if saves are same name as yours then rename new saves.
I renamed it, I copied it. Finally the save appeared, but I get this when I try to start it.

1649450639153.png

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes