VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
If I am wrong, please correct me, but it seems for me that they have a very special style of game making:
1. To write a scenario.
2. To draw a comics following the scenario.
3. To make a game following the comics.
If they do so, it`s clear why they make the game so slowly.
Is this a joke?! How do you think other developers work? They make a game, THEN write a script for it?
Very special style, huh? This is a fishing/hunting association, specializing in suckers. They show something to attract interest, pick up the aid, then lie, promise and stall. There's nothing special about it, it's a simple scam.

Reactions: mrttao and dave143

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Is this a joke?! How do you think other developers work? They make a game, THEN write a script for it?
Very special style, huh? This is a fishing/hunting association, specializing in suckers. They show something to attract interest, pick up the aid, then lie, promise and stall. There's nothing special about it, it's a simple scam.
Have you considered that "Script" refers to the game code and not the actual story script?

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Have you considered that "Script" refers to the game code and not the actual story script?
Okay, I misspelled, sorry. Correction: How do you think other developers work? They make a game, THEN write a script for it.
(The point is that the order cannot be changed. Scenario writing->Comic drawing->Scripting)
That's ok?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ipigskickass

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
worms and dwarwes 1? i guess it'll be 3 parter so 2025 wmd will be ready.

Reactions: mrttao

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Thanks for support. I specially wrote "'scenario", not "script". And I specially wrote that they possibly first draw pictures for the comics, not for screen forms, and only than make the game writing program scripts.

Reactions: vk1

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Okay, I misspelled, sorry. Correction: How do you think other developers work? They make a game, THEN write a script for it.
(The point is that the order cannot be changed. Scenario writing->Comic drawing->Scripting)
That's ok?
Maybe the order can be changed. You can write the scenario, than make script program codes with logical blocks and dialogs and sketchs and only than draw final pictures. That`ll be more fast than if you draw final pictures before the scripts.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Last time I saw this games was something like the player waiting a couple of years to have a proper sex scene only to get cucked by a guy who is faking being a mermaid
There is such style of working. You are waiting for a long time just to knew that they redraw some old pictures and you must start the game from the very beginning to see what they really make.

• Sad
Reactions: subwofer

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
this is one of the games that is worth playing in maybe 10 years accept it gets abandoned

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Witch Hunter Trainer [worms and dwarves1] [Team Borsch]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: 248 MB

PC / MAC: - -

---------------------------------------------------------

ANDROID - Lite Version

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes