Aug 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label story6f is defined twice, at File "game/huntstory.rpy", line 1050:
label story6f:
and File "game/huntstory.rpy", line 1259:
label story6f:

The label samshest is defined twice, at File "game/locations_alchemy.rpy", line 65:
label samshest:
and File "game/locations_alchemy.rpy", line 903:
label samshest:

The label bossslurmfight is defined twice, at File "game/slurmfight.rpy", line 322:
label bossslurmfight:
and File "game/slurmfight2.rpy", line 10:
label bossslurmfight:

The label bslurmatta1 is defined twice, at File "game/slurmfight.rpy", line 332:
label bslurmatta1:
and File "game/slurmfight2.rpy", line 20:
label bslurmatta1:

The label poboio is defined twice, at File "game/slurmfight.rpy", line 420:
label poboio:
and File "game/slurmfight2.rpy", line 117:
label poboio:

The label prodoljaem is defined twice, at File "game/slurmfight.rpy", line 472:
label prodoljaem:
and File "game/slurmfight2.rpy", line 169:
label prodoljaem:

The label town is defined twice, at File "game/shunting_ground.rpyc", line 1:
RENPY RPC2
(I keep getting this error whenever I download and start up this game!)

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2018
Omg, this got an update, I haven't seen this game in years
Got an update, but do not wait for content here. As far as i know, they take 6 months to do almost none content, and this is how they do their updates. Yeah, this was my firts game in this respectable establish, so i know how you feel.
I would sugest to play again when they finally get the game done, what will accour in 2028 probably.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This is one of those games where you grind for 2 hours, then finally one of the girls shows you her left tit. If you want to see the right tit, that's another 2 hour grind. Still, I might as well try it, to see if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
This is one of those games where you grind for 2 hours, then finally one of the girls shows you her left tit. If you want to see the right tit, that's another 2 hour grind. Still, I might as well try it, to see if I'm wrong.
You're wrong, it's even worse, when you, the protag, cant bang the main girl, but others CAN :KappaPride:

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
The game looks and are good but dont have anal, so a big no no, wil quit playing that was expected on further updates that was implemented but nope, so wil go pass for other games, good luck developers.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
The game looks and are good but dont have anal, so a big no no, wil quit playing that was expected on further updates that was implemented but nope, so wil go pass for other games, good luck developers.
the only sex scene with Jack (if we dont count bad ending) until now is anal, dude :HideThePain:

Reactions: Safkol
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes