• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

mollah

Jul 29, 2021
just found that ,if i pay enough attention to earn money - i am permitted to fuck some ugly whores. while fish, wolf, vampire, goblin can fuck the main girl but is unfuckable to mc.

Reactions: Stripes001

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
just found that ,if i pay enough attention to earn money - i am permitted to fuck some ugly whores. while fish, wolf, vampire, goblin can fuck the main girl but is unfuckable to mc.
u remind me of me when i played fresh fish version.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Maybe the order can be changed. You can write the scenario, than make script program codes with logical blocks and dialogs and sketchs and only than draw final pictures. That`ll be more fast than if you draw final pictures before the scripts.
Maybe. They have a particular style of working, it's true. It's peculiarly slow.
Maybe the Borsch Team is made up of tantra yoga grandmasters. Or they are lotus eaters and sleep six months a year.
Maybe they're a retirement club and they're all over 90 years old. You cannot expect speed from older people.
And they can also be super smart snails! It's very hard to type without your hands.

We all want this game to work. But it is no longer a question of whether it will be in the abandoned category. It is a question of when.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Wolf and Vampire are MC aren't they? Just transformed on endings. I also know about the fish but a goblin? When does a goblin fuck her?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
KEKW2.jpg

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

As far as i can tell, this update is a little bit more with jack and plants, so far i have not seen anything with the dwarfs that goes further than the "mushrooms out of holes Content" we got with the Update before.

All i can do is send jack to fetch money from the dwarfs and that's about it.

Last edited:

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
Can't catch any fish. I see and click on three ripples on the water, but there are supposed to be four, according to another comment.

bbbbb12345

Mar 4, 2019
I can't find the vampire quest, the quest doesn't show up when talking to jack (the option to open the map)

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes