VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Darkdokk

Nov 30, 2018
Dunno if it was a joke or real offer, but I've been thinking recently, should I focus on finishing anything that is already in that imgur album (and which one), or add more sketches, cause I've got so many more ideas for Jack (pin-ups, ghouls, more dwarf, more Sam, WereSam, Cupid, Sam & Cupid, clowns, that inquisitor at graveyard, his dog, merman, old Hoora, that sly jew innkeeperJack working in bordello etc)
I think it's better to finish what's already been done (just colorize) because it's always better to have a little but with high quality than a lot but no one really likes it 100%. Or just make a short comic and drop it to your patreon. Thanks for the sketches btw, they're amazing.

weakjeffrey

Aug 10, 2020
We could create a group in discord or telegram about the game, it's better than coming on this site here all the time, it would be easier to interact with each other
Not a bad idea tbh and I've been loving al the new fan arts of jack keep em coming ig

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
who played the new update ? it was good ?
What update you keep talking about?
Last one was like half a year ago.
Or you mean the update they are working on since then?
Then we have nothing more than pics from their bullet-ins
I think that they only made some test build of it yet. Like friends & family pre-alpha version. No chance that it would end up leaking here yet

Reactions: reaper-kun

vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
What update you keep talking about?
Last one was like half a year ago.
Or you mean the update they are working on since then?
Then we have nothing more than pics from their bullet-ins
I think that they only made some test build of it yet. Like friends & family pre-alpha version. No chance that it would end up leaking here yet
Wish to see your fanarts on Sekira by Mensh too :) Been waiting for the game update.

Nikoniko123

Jun 4, 2021
Hello, folks!

Sorry for the next delay, but now that we have moved on to the assembly, which includes routine, and sometimes, frankly, tedious work — such as, for example, the selection of musical themes, when you have to listen to dozens of songs before choosing the only one, — there is not much to write about here. Except maybe beaten -

WORK IN PROGRESS...

So we decided to ask you — maybe there is something you are missing in our weekly reports. Perhaps there is something you would really like to know more.
Share your thoughts in the comments!

Please don't write that all you need is an update. We know that you are really looking forward to it, and we are doing our best to release it as soon as possible.

Reactions: yoshemitsu
Aug 30, 2020
So, they're struggling to do a single job, and they're asking patrons what more could they offer?

This is probably a 200 IQ move and I'm just too dumb to understand it.

Still, I know Karma is a bitch, and I know you absolutely cannot escape her, Team Borsch :D

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
So, they're struggling to do a single job, and they're asking patrons what more could they offer?

This is probably a 200 IQ move and I'm just too dumb to understand it.

Still, I know Karma is a bitch, and I know you absolutely cannot escape her, Team Borsch :D
From the images they show, they will end the saga of dwarves, the garden and the cemetery, but from my experiences with them, they will end in a nut way, jack will not suck the dwarves, will not suffer in the tentacles of plants and will not suffer a gang bang with zombies.

Aug 30, 2020
I have this feeling that Team Borsch are playing everything under the false assumption of when Jack and Sam finally have sex, there will be nothing left with which to entice patrons, and the little money they are getting from patrons will vanish.

This is wrong. Giving people what they want can only benefit Team Borsch (assuming they have written a story from which to hang all these sex scenes / doesn’t even need to be a good story, just something that loosely stitches things together and that centers around the main characters, not some random nobodys).

Look at ICSTOR’s Milfy City. The game has a decent amount of sex between all major characters, and if you go to the Milfy City F95 thread, you’ll see a whole lot of people wanting more and more Milfy City, despite the game being more-or-less dead (with some wondering if they can continue building the game without ICSTOR, and those on the side-lines cheering on this idea).

I cannot fathom why they’re dragging their feet, wasting valuable time on animations that nobody really wants (actual content vs animations, which would you choose, eh?), trolling patrons (maybe/probably), and issuing posts that make them, imo, come across as passive-aggressive morons.

Though, my IQ isn’t 200, and I haven’t supported a creator since the fiasco that was "Two Weeks", so shouldn't really complain and I'm not saying anything others haven't already said ...

Reactions: Joao_5108

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Look at ICSTOR’s Milfy City. The game has a decent amount of sex between all major characters, and if you go to the Milfy City F95 thread, you’ll see a whole lot of people wanting more and more Milfy City, despite the game being more-or-less dead (with some wondering if they can continue building the game without ICSTOR, and those on the side-lines cheering on this idea).
scamstor stated that milfy shitty will get final version in january 2023 and his next project is 40% rdy (as of month ago).

Aug 30, 2020
scamstor stated that milfy shitty will get final version in january 2023 and his next project is 40% rdy (as of month ago).
ICSTOR gave patrons what they wanted for a fair chunk of time, then went rogue (for whatever reason). Point is, if Team Borsch just gave patrons what they wanted, they'd probably be a more wealthy team. But, saying that, and after reading the comments on their Patreon page, it seems the most vocal patrons (that I've seen) will take anything and praise Borsch for it, every delay accepted, every dissenter yelled into silence.

Create enough product at a high enough level of quality, for long enough, and you'll establish a near fanatical following, regardless of if or when the quality decreases (Disney, Netflix, etc), or that product is proven to be pretty much 'more of the same' (iPhone 13 to 14, Windows 10 to 11, etc).

But, I suspect I'm going wayyyyy off topic ;)

CaptainDegenerate

Dec 31, 2019
Years and years ago when this project got started and was advertised on 8chan, I mentioned that it looked good enough I might even paypig and donate to it. But I was concerned because Jack didn't have any h-scenes yet and I didn't want to get strung along. Years later I see these Russian grifters justified my decision. Once every six months or so I check in to see if she has anything and I'm never surprised.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wow team bush is really pushing out the content.. did they say a years worth..
well all art they have been posting past years and what they have been making is years worth (of something but not game content).

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
doubt there will be any updates with shit happening in russia and ukraine - this war will be a huge blow to the h-scene as a third of h-creators seem to be russians

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes