VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
Seriosly, the patrons need to stop giving them money. The devs are going to milk them for all their money before they release the next update. They probably already finished the work on the next patch months ago, but there telling us there still more work to be done. Hey free money for no work, way would they give that up. And then we will get 5 mins of game time like the last 3 patchs. over 10,000 dollars for 5 mins of game time. Do these people deserve the money the patrons give them? I was a patron and told how much the last update was lacking on the messages and they deleted it so no person could read the message and then the booted me for there patron list for it.

Last edited:

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
I seen Darklust did what TeamBorsch does with there release, Darklust released the same video with just a couple of mins add to it every year for 5 years, form 5 min too 10 mins too 15mins. all the way to 30 mins in 5 yrs with long time between updates. you know happen to Darklust, the people complain on patron too much that patreon.com frozed Darklust's account that is still under review. So Darlust was forced to open sa new account under subscribestar.adult to get new patrons and the next year put out over an hour and half long final The Borders of the Tomb Raider video. Wow where did all that Hour video come from in 1 year. shows what happens when you take away their cash cow. Now Darklust is making a bunch of new video and not redoing the same video over and over again. This is what we need to do to Teamborsch to get them moving again. more then half of there storys are unfinished and there getting way off topic form the hunting and training part off the game.

Reactions: Jarul and vk1

Captain Couch

Mar 30, 2019
man I'm without a computer, what's the best app to create a character or edit, on android phone?
I would try Infinite Painter. I sometimes do some sketching with that.

Recommendations:

- you probably want a stylus.
- set your resolution high, at least 3k by 3k
- use a pen setting for inking, and go into the settings and maximize the 'shaping'- this will make your life much easier.
- if you're tracing or photo bashing from multiple elements, make sure you lock those layers. Nothing worse than realizing you've been drawing directly on the base layer.

Reactions: zephyria10

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I miss being able to draw lol. I was never on the level as some of these devs but was still pretty decent. Broke my hand too many times doing stupid shit in my younger days. :ROFLMAO:

Captain Couch

Mar 30, 2019
I miss being able to draw lol. I was never on the level as some of these devs but was still pretty decent. Broke my hand too many times doing stupid shit in my younger days. :ROFLMAO:
I've found digital to be much easier than traditional. It lets someone who isn't artistically gifted (like me) get enough tries to do it right haha

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
I would try Infinite Painter. I sometimes do some sketching with that.

Recommendations:

- you probably want a stylus.
- set your resolution high, at least 3k by 3k
- use a pen setting for inking, and go into the settings and maximize the 'shaping'- this will make your life much easier.
- if you're tracing or photo bashing from multiple elements, make sure you lock those layers. Nothing worse than realizing you've been drawing directly on the base layer.
Nice, thanks man

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes