VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

SlideshowSinema

Aug 13, 2020
ZOObastik I was remaking this game myself but decided on just making a game "inspired by" instead and would love to see the same in your style, I'd gotten as far as redoing 3 full scenes from this game before repurposing my Jack into a different character and redesigning/writing everything as it was more the general setting that appealed to me. Now I feel free and less cheap working on my game (but I'm still keeping the scenes haha) :D
ezgif-5-3e698762cf.gif

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
ZOObastik I was remaking this game myself but decided on just making a game "inspired by" instead and would love to see the same in your style, I'd gotten as far as redoing 3 full scenes from this game before repurposing my Jack into a different character and redesigning/writing everything as it was more the general setting that appealed to me. Now I feel free and less cheap working on my game (but I'm still keeping the scenes haha) :D
View attachment 2310371
Wow!

That's just... awesome. It's not just animated, animation is frame-by-frame, and it's smooth. And that tooks just a fuck as hell amount of work. I know. That's why I don't do it - just lack of focus, patience and tenacity... I just bow before your talent.

But changing a character and keeping the scenes is quite opposite to what I want. I like Jack's character. That's why I keep drawing her/him. But I don't like the scenes. Well, at least at their current state where is no proper fucking. That's the second reason I draw all my stuff.

SlideshowSinema

Aug 13, 2020
ZOObastik Fair enough I think I'm lucky here as it was the setting that grabbed me (been a horror fan for longer than I can remember and always wanted a Scooby Doo where it wasn't the janitor in a mask but a real werewolf haha) If you were to do a comic as some have suggested feel free to shoot me a message to offload some colouring as I love your work and would be happy to work with you on a casual basis (y):)

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
Just believe me, I've already got like a dozen of alternative scenes scripted on google docs (partially illustrated even), waiting to be turned into episodes of the game, and even more ideas, that are just in my head, waiting to be pined down into texts =)

although, I definitely don't mind to hear some new ideas, which might send my own imagination into an inspired boost of creativity (like that one with pirate)

What I REALLY need now - is a decent drawing teammate, who can color my drawings instead of me, cause, to be honest, that part of drawing just devastates me mentally. It's easier for me to draw half a hundred of sketches and lineart instead of one full color pic

View attachment 2306660 View attachment 2306661 View attachment 2306662
This version of jack looks better to, the face has more shape and is more fitting to the body type

Reactions: fakubushe

akiradway

Jan 28, 2020
game doesnt let me cheat at any way. tried saveeditor. console comand, tried enable developer mode, nothing worked, not even a new save works on the game, only the ones that are saved in the game itself. does anyone knows a fix for this? never saw a harder to cheat game than this

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
game doesnt let me cheat at any way. tried saveeditor. console comand, tried enable developer mode, nothing worked, not even a new save works on the game, only the ones that are saved in the game itself. does anyone knows a fix for this? never saw a harder to cheat game than this
Cheat at what? I've added gold and ingredients without a problem with saveeditor, same as every other renpy game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't really need to cheat since alcy stuffs can be gathered and bought, very little moneyholes besides early when needs to buy books and outfits to jack and when doing quests like mine quest then health potions (can be made too).

devilo4ek

Jun 6, 2020
This is a shit game!!! Nothing has changed in two years! So much money wasted and nothing could be done! Everyone unsubscribe from this game and forget about this deception. Update once a year. This is a terrible attitude towards us. There are a lot of people who can draw such drawings in a week or less. And the BORSCH team draws one breast for half a year.

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
Any idea what's going to be in the next update..

Oh! Wait nothing we haven't seen before..

After playing the new update which is 2 minutes long.. I suggest tea and biscuits to calm your nerves.. sip on the tea slowly.. highly likely to remove any disappointment..

Then say to yourself.. FUCK IT

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any idea what's going to be in the next update..

Oh! Wait nothing we haven't seen before..

After playing the new update which is 2 minutes long.. I suggest tea and biscuits to calm your nerves.. sip on the tea slowly.. highly likely to remove any disappointment..

Then say to yourself.. FUCK IT
maybe FINALLY uncle sam will fuck those twins from circus but doubt it, some 2 mins update either jack or sam related.

what new update ? this game gonna have new update ? i thought game was abandon
well based on updates it basically is since not much happens on those (last big update was before war and that was jack wanking dwarves and before that rescuing merthing (2nd time)).

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Development rumors in one line.

0ff5a687-7c28-4873-b935-b576d062f169.png

We are pleased to inform you that we are as close as ever to solving the problem with withdrawing funds from Patreon, which will help us stay afloat for some time. At least we have done everything in our power in this direction, and now we can only wait for the highest permission.
Meanwhile, we are returning to full-fledged working days.
Thank you for being with us.
There is still a lot of new and interesting things ahead, we can promise!

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Development rumors in one line.

View attachment 2326546

We are pleased to inform you that we are as close as ever to solving the problem with withdrawing funds from Patreon, which will help us stay afloat for some time. At least we have done everything in our power in this direction, and now we can only wait for the highest permission.
Meanwhile, we are returning to full-fledged working days.
Thank you for being with us.
There is still a lot of new and interesting things ahead, we can promise!
Translation: they continue to steal/deceive, promise and lie.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes