VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I personally don't think this is a game to end, it's a project that started in 2017.
I'm also working on a bigger game and finished it in almost a year, the laziness levels are astounding ..:D
Library Story has been in development since early 2016. The development time of Rogue-Like is a joke and Female Agent is a goddamn TEXT-BASED game and yet has been taking forever to get anywhere.

I can understand most games taking 2-3 years but after that I generally assume the developer is dragging things out on purpose. There are a handful of devs that take forever because they AREN'T making any money and instead are just casually picking away at their project in their spare time (those cases are exceedingly rare as far as I've seen though).

Last edited:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Library Story has been in development since early 2016. The development time of Rogue-Like is a joke and Female Agent is a goddamn TEXT-BASED game and yet has been taking forever to get anywhere.

I can understand most games taking 2-3 years but after that I generally assume the developer is dragging things out on purpose. There are a handful of devs that take forever because they AREN'T making any money and instead are just casually picking away at their project in their spare time (those cases are exceedingly rare as far as I've seen though).
But these game (and plus the game below my signature too, Innocent Witch, famous for theirs dragging) have the update released several times a year (at least 3-4 release) and each at least has something to play for hours (dont care if it teasing or wall of text, at least there are something, some actual progress). But this mtfking WHT has 2 update last year and all of them combined not even 30 mins of gameplay, no fcking advancing storyline, this is not making money strategy like others, this is a fucking scam
(and if u noticed, they post several pictures on Patreon and none of them seem to be appeared in the game soon, that means they would rather drawing nonsense hot pic to keep Patrons believe in them than actually making the game, fck them)

• Hey there
Reactions: Hullahopp

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
this is not making money strategy like others, this is a fucking scam
(and if u noticed, they post several pictures on Patreon and none of them seem to be appeared in the game soon, that means they would rather drawing nonsense hot pic to keep Patrons believe in them than actually making the game, fck them)
An insight of substance.
dont-cheat-nobody.jpg

• Hey there
Reactions: DanielJ04
Apr 5, 2022
But these game (and plus the game below my signature too, Innocent Witch, famous for theirs dragging) have the update released several times a year (at least 3-4 release) and each at least has something to play for hours (dont care if it teasing or wall of text, at least there are something, some actual progress). But this mtfking WHT has 2 update last year and all of them combined not even 30 mins of gameplay, no fcking advancing storyline, this is not making money strategy like others, this is a fucking scam
this is very sad, they make arts like this current "Hoora and Jack. Art" which are very good, but if this scene doesn't make it into the game, what's the point?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is very sad, they make arts like this current "Hoora and Jack. Art" which are very good, but if this scene doesn't make it into the game, what's the point?
if you check earlier pages you see plenty of unused art (concept and completed) like uncle and jack running in train (released before uncle and jack took merthing to other place).

Barbos61

May 19, 2022
This game is made by only a couple of people for whom this is not their main job but a hobby. No one is forcing you to subscribe. In the description on Patreon, everything is clearly described. I also wish there were more updates, but what is what is. The plot and art are excellent, better than any 3D garbage c and other anime shit.

Reactions: punyumunyu2

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I mean, they ARE Russian!! Potemkin game maybe...
another history professor was found... if you don't know what a "Potemkin village" is and who Potemkin is, it's better not to use it....
by the way... Stalin and Potemkin lived in different years and centuries...

as for the game and the developers - unfortunately, they always did everything for a very long time and most likely the game will be abandoned if it does not bring enough income... I really like the graphics and the plot, but I'm afraid I'm not destined to see the end of the game.

Reactions: mr_murm0r

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
another history professor was found... if you don't know what a "Potemkin village" is and who Potemkin is, it's better not to use it....
by the way... Stalin and Potemkin lived in different years and centuries...
Of course I know who Count Potemkin is, he built fake villages to BS Catherine the Great into thinking everything was OK during a royal tour of the Russian "empire." Didn't even have to Google this, you damn dummy... Next would you like me to school your mom?

• Angry
Reactions: globsis

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Of course I know who Count Potemkin is, he built fake villages to BS Catherine the Great into thinking everything was OK during a royal tour of the Russian "empire." Didn't even have to Google this, you damn dummy... Next would you like me to school your mom?
Count Potemkin built villages and populated them with young couples... He forcibly married girls to boys without their consent - in order to create a family... The main problem - at that time - there was no divorce... It is for this reason that the expression "Potemkin village" appeared - a violent creation of the authorities... It is more suitable for you to express your thought described above - "To throw dust in your eyes" or "To put noodles on your ears". So even if you have the facts, it does not mean that you have understood them correctly...

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Count Potemkin built villages and populated them with young couples... He forcibly married girls to boys without their consent - in order to create a family... The main problem - at that time - there was no divorce... It is for this reason that the expression "Potemkin village" appeared - a violent creation of the authorities... It is more suitable for you to express your thought described above - "To throw dust in your eyes" or "To put noodles on your ears". So even if you have the facts, it does not mean that you have understood them correctly...
Grigori Potemkin ain't remembered for doing terrible stuff, that's all nobility! Remember that one countess who murdered virgins to bathe in their blood... but claiming that the issue was no divorce when it was feudalism, that's rich! At least capitalism doesn't bother to cloak itself in chivalry. But Potemkin villages are a reference to bullshit put up by someone to fool someone else, not about who the fake villages were populated by. This was the same country that accomplished pogroms against Jews and this is what you complain about, HAH!! ROFLOLOOLOHAHAHLHOH!

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Grigori Potemkin ain't remembered for doing terrible stuff, that's all nobility! Remember that one countess who murdered virgins to bathe in their blood... but claiming that the issue was no divorce when it was feudalism, that's rich! At least capitalism doesn't bother to cloak itself in chivalry. But Potemkin villages are a reference to bullshit put up by someone to fool someone else, not about who the fake villages were populated by. This was the same country that accomplished pogroms against Jews and this is what you complain about, HAH!! ROFLOLOOLOHAHAHLHOH!
I'm sorry... I will stick to my opinion. I recommend that you reduce your aggression towards the interlocutor. as far as I understand, you are not a resident of the country whose history you are trying to discuss... I wonder what your opinion is - for example, about Spain? (I apologize in advance to the citizens of Spain)...

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I'm sorry... I will stick to my opinion. I recommend that you reduce your aggression towards the interlocutor. as far as I understand, you are not a resident of the country whose history you are trying to discuss... I wonder what your opinion is - for example, about Spain? (I apologize in advance to the citizens of Spain)...
Perhaps next you can say that Francisco Franco was Queen Isabella's fault...

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Perhaps next you can say that Francisco Franco was Queen Isabella's fault...
It's good that you mentioned this story. Unfortunately, I will not be able to discuss this issue - I am not a Catholic. as for what the Spaniards were doing in Latin America, I would like to hear your opinion...

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
It's good that you mentioned this story. Unfortunately, I will not be able to discuss this issue - I am not a Catholic. as for what the Spaniards were doing in Latin America, I would like to hear your opinion...
Doing what every other European feudal power was doing (or at least trying to do, Russia always last to the party!), duh. Next tell me about the Dutch colonizing South Africa...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
may I ask your opinion: "what does any European feudal country do?"
well same as any modern country aka find new land and conquer it but since all land on earth (besides whatever volcanoes bring up and some very small islands) is found new land is sought from space aka who colonizes moon and mars 1st and/or go to war against their neighbors.

Reactions: globsis
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes