VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
What game are you refering good sir?
I honestly wasn't sure if we were allowed to name them or the game as discussion of them has been removed before? Maybe those discussions were just deleted as being "off-topic" but I'm not certain.

The game is Milfy City by ICSTOR.

(Also, it's crazy to see they eventually got their patreon back and the game might be continued now, but why ANYONE would support them again is beyond me...)

Last edited:

Vayra3001

Jul 22, 2020
I honestly wasn't sure if we were allowed to name them or the game as discussion of them has been removed before? Maybe those discussions were just deleted as being "off-topic" but I'm not certain.

(Also, it's crazy to see they eventually got their patreon back and the game might be continued now, but why ANYONE would support them again is beyond me...)
Ohh i hear of the game never played thought yrah i font know why people will support again there creator

Vayra3001

Jul 22, 2020
Hey question for the forum:
What's keep you engage in the game, is the history? The characters? Or is other thing.

For my of course was the premise and the characters and of course "the precius" but the long updates kill almost everything

Reactions: Jarul

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I honestly wasn't sure if we were allowed to name them or the game as discussion of them has been removed before?

per f95 rules we aren't supposed to but many break that rule.

also it's milfy shitty by scamstor.

Ohh i hear of the game never played thought yrah i font know why people will support again there creator
cause they are idiots, imbeciles, etc. scamstor gets 5 figures sum every month from patreon.

Hey question for the forum:
What's keep you engage in the game, is the history? The characters? Or is other thing.

For my of course was the premise and the characters and of course "the precius" but the long updates kill almost everything
premise and chars (well jack).

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
they just keep coming up with more and more content of track they are not going to finish I mean at this point people are just paying monthly for short posts here and there no content at all really. and even at that not even really for drawing all the time either, what6 people need to do is report them and see if that will get them on track for the money they ask for.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
they just keep coming up with more and more content of track they are not going to finish I mean at this point people are just paying monthly for short posts here and there no content at all really. and even at that not even really for drawing all the time either, what6 people need to do is report them and see if that will get them on track for the money they ask for.
Or just stop supporting their Patreon. Whether you want to keep paying them for not working according to any sort of sane schedule is entirely a paying members prerogative... and people wonder why I can count the number of times I've donated to a Patreon on one hand! But they're apparently Ruskies, so how they're even getting Patreon to cough up what is owed, quite interested to hear that strategy. Practically engaging in money laundering, I guess...

Reactions: Hullahopp

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
Whether you want to keep paying them for not working according to any sort of sane schedule is entirely a paying members prerogative...
Yeah, It's like donating homeless at this point. If you give them money, you support what they are doing to get these money. In that case - you support them to lie about their health & deadlines, support them to create poll about Cupid's name and color of Jack's bed pillow cases, support them to draw random pics, that are one time use and don't go into the game

Reactions: Hullahopp

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Somebody seriously needs to steal the character and create their own game as this one will never come out.

FlamingZelda

Oct 11, 2022
What does "Find boris at city streets and deliver him augusto's note of warning" mean? I've gone everywhere that I'm able to and I cannot resolve this quest. It is annoying because I want to do the cleopatra bath mix quest.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
What does "Find boris at city streets and deliver him augusto's note of warning" mean? I've gone everywhere that I'm able to and I cannot resolve this quest. It is annoying because I want to do the cleopatra bath mix quest.
Go to the main street, you can find Boris there. I'm not sure if you have to pick one of the options there but if I had to guess it'd be the "watch passersby" one. I don't think he's always there so you might have to try a few times.

Reactions: FlamingZelda

FlamingZelda

Oct 11, 2022
It feels like in-game progress is very slow. Not near as slow as other ren'py games mind you, but about everything after the train station was introduced has been slower. Especially gaining money. My main issue is that I had my character work non-stop for 2 weeks to gain enough money to drain the mine, and then he got a grand total of 32 gold from the mine over the course of the next month before the miner got kidnapped. That doesn't even cover the 100 gold I used to open the mine, not to mention the time and money which could've been spent on other things.
Similar issue with the fishing mechanic. I caught 2 pounds of fish before catching some 15+ pounds of garbage and then the game initiated the mermaid sequence which makes fishing impossible.

It is now impossible to fish, use the mine, or use the cemetery. To progress the game I have to gain 300 gold through the Train Station + Town Square.

FlamingZelda

Oct 11, 2022
Wait... So I got a game over just for trying to figure out what was wrong with Lucy?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this connected to the fact that I was locked out of collecting the music record because of the mermaid quest?
I have no save data before
so if I want to continue playing I'd have to restart my game, and grind for some 1,000 coins all over again just to get to where I was.

Very frustrating.

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Wait... So I got a game over just for trying to figure out what was wrong with Lucy?

Is this connected to the fact that I was locked out of collecting the music record because of the mermaid quest?
I have no save data before
so if I want to continue playing I'd have to restart my game, and grind for some 1,000 coins all over again just to get to where I was.

Very frustrating.
I used a save editor to just give myself more money than I'd ever use, I also recommend having multiple saves

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is now impossible to fish, use the mine, or use the cemetery. To progress the game I have to gain 300 gold through the Train Station + Town Square.
rescue miner and he will give gold again, rescue mermaid and take her to riviera and can fish again and also sam can work for augustus and in factory. if you are locked out of cemetery and haven't done vampire quest then you need to restart or find save.

well if you don't cure her then game over.

FlamingZelda

Oct 11, 2022
rescue miner and he will give gold again, rescue mermaid and take her to riviera and can fish again and also sam can work for augustus and in factory. if you are locked out of cemetery and haven't done vampire quest then you need to restart or find save.

well if you don't cure her then game over.
You don't understand the save situation I had in my softlock. The miner could not be rescued because I'm in mermaid mission, the mermaid suit cannot be bought because the vampire kills me, Lucy cannot be cured because I am in mermaid mission. I have not received a newspaper in weeks, and I cannot fish. The one solution is if the augusta task is not a mission, pays good money, and does not require heavy time/resources (None of the Augustus tasks I've seen so far fit this criteria) Thank you for trying to help, but I really think I was just put into an unwinnable situation.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes