VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Aza0000

Mar 30, 2020
not since december WHICH isn't in op (i tried but no avail).
funny some games come like 2.0 before this game eve nis like 0.5 xDD i'm here for years actually cause i like the concept but i belive they'll never end this game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
funny some games come like 2.0 before this game eve nis like 0.5 xDD i'm here for years actually cause i like the concept but i belive they'll never end this game
well this doesn't have version number but true.

i have finished many games while this has been in production.

Aza0000

Mar 30, 2020
well this doesn't have version number but true.

i have finished many games while this has been in production.
Yes for example tales of androgyny small update every week or two there for update you wait 6month or year atleast

Aza0000

Mar 30, 2020
This game just has no more patreons pq a team borsch are a bunch of injured, little content for a lot of money that they have always earned, because the dollar converted to Russian money, is a lot.
True this is why i stay here from sentiment and for arts i don't belive this game will be improved anymore or just alittle like recent updates

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
you sure that you are in right thread?
Yep.
Btw, you said that you finished many games recently... Can you suggest anything worth attention?
Please do not include VN as I think they are boring and should be moved to comics or similar...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yep.
Btw, you said that you finished many games recently... Can you suggest anything worth attention?
Please do not include VN as I think they are boring and should be moved to comics or similar...
nothing like this style of graphs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well all akabur's games (besides queen trainer), innocent witches not recommended (until if it some day completes), witch trainer silver, broken heart bordello.

Reactions: globsis

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
worst of it is that the "Maze" was already promised for december, and yet he promised it again for the end of february, lets see how much of it makes it within the next update which is probably coming out this summer. Also, it will be very very likely a scene with jack and sam in the cemetery revolving around their "subconsious", seems kinda lame tbh, was hoping for dwarfs, no imagination shit, but well lets see

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
worst of it is that the "Maze" was already promised for december, and yet he promised it again for the end of february, lets see how much of it makes it within the next update which is probably coming out this summer. Also, it will be very very likely a scene with jack and sam in the cemetery revolving around their "subconsious", seems kinda lame tbh, was hoping for dwarfs, no imagination shit, but well lets see
The maze mechanics basically run into the same issue as the original legend of zelda... why do you think that Nintendo finally put map and compass mechanics into Legend of Zelda? At least dev has finally rolled over and added maps since they insist on still doing this nonsense instead of making a plant growing minigame for the greenhouse... almost would have preferred the plant mingame.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes